• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Female Co-character In Anime???

Favorite Female Character?

• Misty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

• Dawn

• Iris

• Total voters
S

shadeninjaIII

I will have to go with misty. It actually seemed like they could have a relationship between misty and ash but that is why they took her off. Either that or ash is a pedo bear because his female co-stars seem to be getting younger and younger.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
Dawn is my favorite female Pokemon trainer in the anime series. I think she looks awesome with the dark blue-ish long hair and etc. I do like others but some are from the manga series of Pokemon Adventures like Green (known as Blue in Pokemon Special).

Misty Hands Down! ^_^ I never really liked the Anime Passed Gen3 but Misty was always my favorite character before the Gen4 Marker.
(Even though she was Rarely in Gen3 and as a side character.)

Dawn she was smart, at first I didn't like Misty until she became a more hardcore water pokemon trainer

I have to go with Misty, That is what I grew up with. I also really wanted her to get with Ash especially after hearing Misty's song. <3 [video=youtube;9C5kBlctiMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C5kBlctiMM[/video]

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
^I really like Misty's song. When I first heard it, I was very happy to know that it was established she had feelings for him.
Misty is of course the best one. Dawn was okay, but Misty was the original and I wish she stayed alongside Ash throughout the entire series. Would have made it more watchable.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm the first one to say this, but I had always loved May. She seemed pretty cute in the anime. I also like Iris how she's always calling Ash a kid, no matter what he does. :D

Misty will always be first in my heart. :P
I grew up with her, Ash, and Brock.
So, nothing could ever be better than them.

The other female characters aren't even that bad.
I'm just totally bias. :3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Misty and Dawn, I really hated Iris and May because they felt tacky. I mean, they all have the same general personality when you look at the picture, but their design and just how they acted beside the whole "jab the perverted character" makes a big difference. Misty because she's the first one I ever grew up with, Dawn because she's pretty <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom