• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fast Food

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Gees not so many options from where I live because we only have McDonalds, KFC and Subway in my area but I prefer Burger King. Wherever I went in the world I always visited BK the most.

Definitely Burger King for me.

I used to eat at McDonald's sometimes, but I find their food gross nowadays. Especially finding out what's in their chicken nuggets about a year ago. >>

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
McDonald's and Subway.

^Both are my favorite restaurants. <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
A&W. Stuff's amazing.

The main thing stopping me from saying A&W is the fact that I eat there way too much (Unfortunately, there aren't many better alternatives as it's one of only three fast food joints in my town...). I do love their food, and can never say no to using up some of my grandma's monthly coupons that come in the mail. And their root beer is my favourite of all.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm a sucker for McNuggets. They say that the 20 piece meal is for sharing, but they clearly haven't met me.
Wendy's is good too. :)

キラ

Yo!
It's a tie between KFC and Arby's for me.

Especially since KFC has their 5 buck boxes now! Three chicken tenders, mashed potatoes with gravy, a biscuit, a cookie, and a drink!? That's the best deal I've ever seen at a fast food place EVER! I mean, it costs more to just get a Baconator at Wendy's!

Arby's because their mozzarella sticks are the bomb, curly fries are the best fries, and roast beef and cheddar sandwiches! Those sandwiches are heaven on earth!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm a sucker for McNuggets. They say that the 20 piece meal is for sharing, but they clearly haven't met me.
Wendy's is good too. :)

Ah yes not for sharing at all. I'm not a big McDonalds man myself but when I do go its 20 nuggets and large fries for me with a chocolate milkshake.
I also like the Sausage and pancake breakfast. I always have extra sausage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom