• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fast Food

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I eat healhily most of the time but am still a KFC person when I have fast food. Variety meal for me with extra hot wings. I like having a selection of different things rather than just one type. I havent had McDonalds in about a year. I dont even like Burger King so I dont eat there. Some of these American places we dont have unfortunately but some sound worth a go. If I visit the States I'll be trying some of them for sure.

I have a cheeky nandos quite often which is not really fast food but its kind of inbetween fast food and not fast food.

Last edited:

ZeldaMia

Princess of Dekus (becsuse i'm a nut)
As someone with Celiac I don't eat out much, but when I do my favorites are Chick Fil A, In-N-Out (despite not having one in my state), and Taco Bell. ^_^

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I work at a quick order restaurant, which is similar to fast food in that the food is quick and you order it at the till, but it's not fast food because everything is from scratch and prepped at the restaurant.

As for true fast food, I'm a Wendy's guy. Baconators are amazing. I also really like Arby's. Arby's roast beef burgers are fantastic. I eat fast food in moderation though, not very often and I don't go crazy when I do. I like it once in a while, but I certainly don't live off it.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Panda Express is the jam. I have made my family to Panda Express for my past two birthdays. That may piss off my twin brother, but I love Panda too much to care.

My Burger is probably my current favorite. It is a small chain in the Minneapolis area but their burgers are freaking amazing! Just the plain old my burger is probably my favorite that I have had there. It just has some ketchup, mustard, sweet pickles, and fried onions. It's really the meat that makes it good I think. They season it very well.

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Grilled chicken with fries are a favorite of mine... but ofcourse that kinda depends..... <3
fastfood, if ur thinking like normal fast food... or general food you buy over takeout.. cause you also get chinese foods on a takeout... and tbh... I love chinese food above everything <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom