• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Fallout Game

Favorite Fallout game

• Fallout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 2

• Fallout 3

• Fallout: New Vegas

• Fallout Tactics

• Fallout: BoS

• Total voters
Definitely Fallout 3. I loved the weapons, characters, towns, everything. But one thing that stood out for me was the location. I mean, who doesn't love wandering around a post-apocalyptic Washington D.C.?

New Vegas was good, but I felt that it was WAY to glitchy.

your right it was really glitchy the reason it's my favorite is because it was my first (i know i suck :(.) but i loved fallout 3 the dlc's were great like operation anchorage

Big Octo

=^)
I thoroughly enjoyed Fallout 3. The setting, ambience, and plot of the main quest are all spectacular. The DC ruins were most impressive.

fallout 3 all the way, it was so awesome it had such a good world with the characters and the towns and my favorite part was the sound track, oh it was so amazing.

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
I enjoyed Fallout 3 the most. The Wasteland. The Metro Stations, Raiders, and the DLC.

As for New Vegas.... I enjoyed a LOT as well. BUT it just doesn't compare to F3 for me.

Fallout 3 for the win. I've played Fallout and Fallout 2 but never completed and New Vegas it's kinda boring. Fallout 3 with the expasion packs it's EPIC!

the beginning is a bit boring but theres more of a penalty in fallout 3 but in new vegas i wiped out everyone in goodsprings and no one cared

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom