• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Element?

Which element is your favourite?

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Ice

• Earth

• Wind

• Electricity

• Light

• Shadow

• Total voters
Fire :D It's such a raw primal force, it's difficult to not be awed by it on some level. Without Fire, where would we be as a species I wonder?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
My favourite is Wind for no particular reason. It's like how sometime your really, really, hate someone, or something. The reason is probably because I'm always standing around in the wind, and I enjoy it...

lol I was all set to say antimony (anti-money) from the title but forest I guess. I just thought about what brings me the most peace and the woods felt right.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Fire. Burning and explosions give me a strange pleasure. second would be wind. If I had the power of both, you could be that fire tornados would become a thing.

My favorite element is Water and I always combine it with ice because to me they are the same.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I have two favorites but Ice took a 1st place while Wind took second.

I love ice. It's me to a T! Cold and clear but nice at night and on the clear days. It makes me feel at home despite how cold it is:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom