• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Element?

Which element is your favourite?

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Ice

• Earth

• Wind

• Electricity

• Light

• Shadow

• Total voters

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
It's funny, because at first, I thought this was talking about the Periodic Table of Elements… I was about to rant about how awesome Boron (the 5th element) is. :P

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
Shadow. Just like how I'm lurking in the shadows, wash my hands in the shadows, brush my teeth in the shadows, drown guiney pigs in shadows and wash my clothes in Mountain Dew.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Forest-All the more to lose you in
Fire-All the more to burn you with
Ice-All the more to freeze you with
Water-All the more to drown you with
Earth-All the more to pummle you with
Wind-All the more to hurl you with
Electricity-All the more to shock you with
Light-All the more to blind you with
Shadow-All the more to munipulate* you with
--
*if you've seen Naruto

i like fire and my mom also tells me if i was an element it would be fire because well must i say more :P

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite element is Xenon.

Just kidding, it's fire, generally because I like the idea of the theme and puzzles surrounding the theme. For instance, Goron Mines was, in my opinion, a very creative dungeon, and it was fire-themed.

Wind, for the reason that I have three sisters, and when I was about five of six years old, one of those sisters decided to assign the four of us different elements depending on our personalities and characteristics. The eldest sister is earth, the next, fire, the one that instigated this is water, and then I, the youngest, am wind. I think it has always fit very well and ever since then it’s an element I’ve felt very close to, and certainly now it’s my favorite as thinking of it not only makes me think of myself, but of my sisters and my relationships to them, as well as just my relationships to people in general. It gave me something to hold onto that was distinctly “me” among all of the changes my personality went through as I aged; it was a constant.

As for other reasons, I think the feeling of wind against skin and hair is very lovely, and it’s rather exciting to watch people like me, with very long hair, in the wind. I guess another aspect of this would be my love of heights and fascination with flight and birds. So I love wind very much and I’m sure it will always be my most favorite of elements. ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom