• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Element?

Which element is your favourite?

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Ice

• Earth

• Wind

• Electricity

• Light

• Shadow

• Total voters

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I really like Shadow because it's dark and sinister, which creates a thrilling atmosphere most of the time. I also like Fire a lot too.

What about you?

Note that I consider Water and Ice as separate elements.

M

MegaLink

I suppose that my favorite would be Water, it came close to Ice, but I think Water is just better. I like Water because, well it's cool and refreshing and stuff like that.

Q

Queen Zelda

I'd say it's a tie between Shadow, Earth, Fire, and Water. (Just noticed that if wind was included in that, I'd be happy being the Avatar.)

AIR! (wind) if I were a bender (avatar: the last airbender) i think i would be an airbender, because air benders are fast, agile and dont use there bending for attacking but for defending and dodging, and you'd get a cool glider thingy! I really like the thought of being able to manipulate air/wind (or any element for that matter) thats why I choose wind! (avatar the last airbender FTW!)

13foxes

I chose Water and Ice. Water is very gentle and helpful. It covers 3/4 the Earth, and every creature needs water to live. Snow is great, too. :) But water's also incredibly powerful (tsunami, avalanche, etc).

And I think there was already a thread like this.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
I've choose 3 elements "forest, water, and ice" here are my reasons why i choose that 3 elements

Forest
- to keep all of my secrets and it wont be easily revealed by other people

Water
- if i am a water element person should i say zora, i can explore the most deepest sea in the whole world and i can explore some treasures so that i will become a rich person i mean zora :P

Ice
- I've choose this last element because i would rather die in cold place than in a hot place, and it can preserve some fossils or important item that can be used in the future.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I like fire and wind. I love hieght and wish to fly, that's why wind. Fire I like because it's practically the only respected element. All of the others are controled, and while fire is also controlled, people are more careful with it.

FIRE!!!!!!!!! I love fire. my reasons:
Fire = red
Red = Ganon and is my fav. color.
Ganon = triforce of power
triforce of power = power (no duh)
so that means
Fire = Power. I like power. I like Fire. FIREPOWER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom