• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eeveelution

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Glaceon is just so pretty. And it's an Ice type. Those are handy to have since there's usually a dragon trainer or two to handle. I also like Leafeon. Mainly because I have a soft spot for Grass types. I love them, but I rarely get to use them.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Glaceon. I would say it's a tie between Flareon and Glaceon, as I like the designs of the two best, but Glaceon is best in terms of usage in battle. I already have a plethora of Fire-types at the ready (my favorite Fire type being Arcanine), but a solid Ice type is hard to come by, and Glaceon fits the bill quite nicely.

Plus, just look at Glaceon, the way her hair looks like a parka is just adorable!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Whoa, it's weird how so many people said Glaceon!

Me too!

When using it, though, I have to say Espeon who's also pretty cool. Magic Bounce :3

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love them all because they're just all so cute. ^^ If I had to choose, I would say Espeon is my favourite, just because I love Psychic-type Pokemon.

L

Lady Asylum

I love Espeon the most. I find it very pleasing to look at, plus it's very useful in battles. :3

Glaceon is my close second, though. It's so pretty! XD

F

Fishman

I have always had a thing for Flareon. Not sure what to think of Sylveon, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom