• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eeveelution

Patch

Party Pooper
-4647-umbreon.jpg

Umbreon of course. :3
I love its darkish look, and in the end it's super powerful.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I love water and ice pokemon, so naturally, my favorite eeveelutions are Vaporeon and Glaceon! I haven't tried any of the other newer eeveelutions to get a feel for Espeon or Umbreon though. Next time :)

A

Averi

I'm gonna go with
Spr_5b_134.png
back when I played Pokemon Yellow for the first time, my team consisted of just my Pikachu and this guy. They were just BAMF who slay the competition =D I still always have a Vaporeon in my games, even after more than a decade.

Attachments

• Spr_5b_134.png
    Spr_5b_134.png
    822 bytes · Views: 28
V

vCaLLMeGaza

The 3 originals, Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon were my favorite evolutions from Eevee. My favorite of the three though, is Vaporeon since I always liked using Water Pokemon and due to the fact that Vaporeon could turn invisible.

Aw Glaceon is always just so cute, it melts my heart. I generally don't use Ice much - but it was actually one of the few I did favor in the Ice variety.

I don't use many ice-types other than Glaceon too...

I had a Eevee moment where I evolved a bunch of Eevee into thier other forms... heh heh... I had an army of Eeveelutions :P
But my favourite has to be Flareon, I like her design, I like fire-types overall, Shes strong for an average pokemon, and in PKMN stadium she shakes her butt to her opponent before battle. :P
Second would be tied with Espeon and Glaceon

Before 4th gen, My favorite was Espeon. Now my 2 favorite are Glaceon & Umbreon. There arent alot of ice types compared to the other types eevee evolves into, so I like Glaceon cuz of it being a elegant-looking ice type that is pretty powerful too. I like Umbreon cuz of The cool-looking yellow rings & the mysterious look of it. It has a decent selection of dark type moves & an extension of other types of moves too. It looks even better when you happen to see a shiny one with glowing blue rings!

Fig

The Altruist
I personally believe Umbreon is the best Eeveelution. It has an awesome moveset, and it looks just plain cool. It also fits me the most compared to the Eeveelutions. Umbreon is the best one from all of them in my opinion. Umbreon also has those golden rings around its body which is a very epic quality to me.

X

Xenos Frost

umbreon for sure, barely any of the other eeveelutions can put a dent in its defence and special defence, and its epic looking to boot, especially my shiny umbreonShiny_Umbreon_by_Nyaasu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom