• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eevee Evolution?

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I really don't know if I have a favorite Eevee thus far. Normally, I base my favorite Pokemon off of how useful they are in the game and since i haven't had any of them on my teams, I can't give a definitive opinion on any of them. I do have a soft spot for Vaporeon, though as I was drawn to its design in my childhood.

octorok74

TETTAC
I've always liked Vaporeon the best. It was always the hardest one for me to get when I played Blue version since stones didn't pop up often and water stones even less. Plus Vaporeon has this air of mystery that I just like.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well now with the release of X and Y, my favorite is Sylveon, but before Sylveon became my favorite, I liked Flareon. I also hold hopes that the next generations release new Eevee evos, such as posion type, flying type, ground type, and fighting. I can't believe we still don't have them.

This question was asked quite a while ago and the answer I gave then remains the same now. Espeon is and always will be my favorite Eeveelution, not even Sylveon will top Espeon for me.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, Umbreon is my favorite pokemon, period.

It's a close between Umbreon and Sylveon for me. I've loved Dark types since Gen II, and I love the new Fairy type, too. Umbreon has been a good friend over the years, though. It will be difficult to replace him as my numero uno, but if anyone can, it will be Sylveon.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I love Espeon because I tend to lean towards Psychic and Dragon types and she is so cute. I love thinking about Dawn and Luminia. :pikalove:

Man, I've really liked the Espeon/Umbreon combo ever since I played Colosseum as a little kid. I did like Espeon a bit better since it was better offensively though, and with it getting Magic Bounce and everything these days, it's definitely my favorite.

Beeker

Wild Card
It's a tie between Jolteon and Sylveon.I've loved Jolteon for a very long time, I would always use it over other Eeveelutions, especially in Pokemon XD. The ability to use paralysis in that game was extremely useful. When X/Y came out, I fell in love with Sylveon's look, and it was a pretty useful Fairy type too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom