• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Eevee Evolution?

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
I'm curious about what most of us in the community prefer between all the Eeveelutions. So if you had to pick one favorite, who would it be and why?

Mine is definitely Umbreon. I say this because I can see it as a darker version of eevee while it still remains it's happiness and loyalty to the trainer itself. Plus the design and glowing stripes are really a unique touch to the pokemon itself. And dark types <3 Gotta love em~

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I really like Vaporeon I really like the design and its shiny is pretty cool to. I also like how it looks like a fish but not a fish....

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Leafeon.

I'd pick Umbreon because I like Dark types, but I don't like Umbreon's natural color. The only Umbreon color I like is the Shiny.
I like both Non-shiny and Shiny forms of Leafeon, so I would have to choose Leafeon. :3

Though, I like Shiny Umbreon more than either Leafeon.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Probably a mix of Jolteon and Vaporeon. Both get a fair amount of usage from me.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I love Vaporeon for nostalgic reasons. When I was little, I would play Pokemon FireRed like it was a grind-fest with my starter. By the time I battled Brock, I had a Level 22 Charmeleon if memory serves correctly. I was maybe around halfway through the game when I realized that I could battle with more than one Pokemon. I followed the setup of some Youtuber's team, but certain limitations allowed only a Raichu and a Vaporeon to get into the mix. With those two and a Charizard, I defeated the Elite Four and Gary, making FireRed the first video game I *legitimately* beat. I was incredibly overjoyed seeing the credits roll and got more confidence in my gaming skills, making it an important moment of my young life. I actually still have the Vaporeon, along with the other Pokemon, though I believe they have been transferred to White.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Umbreon for the looks and design for sure, but I think a Glaceon was my most used Eevee evolution. Got some EV trained one from Serebii which had ludicrously high special attack and I used that all the time. Probably not the best ice Pokemon to use but it was purty and wiped out most of the Elite Four stuff in 1 attack. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom