• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Duo Characters in Games

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Adol and Dogi of the Ys series popped into my brain first. Just two dudes travelling around the world for no reason except for the sake of it, accidentally stepping into cataclysmic, era-defining events, and beating up false deities. You know, typical bro stuff.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For me it’d have to be either Banjo & Kazooie or Ratchet & Clank. Though I also like Link and Ezlo from Minish Cap too.

A special Wario Ware mention for Dribble & Spitz too.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I really liked how Elizabeth and Booker were handled in Bioshock Infinite. Elizabeth is the companion character you don't have to waste time defending, she tosses you health and ammunition, and her abilities can change the combat landscape.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I'm perhaps very boring, but I love the Mario & Luigi RPG series to death, so I gotta go with the plumbers. A lesser-thought duo that I like though is Amaterasu & Issun in Okami. Honestly, many silent protagonists paired with a scrappy little dude that speaks for them is usually a winning formula with many games, ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom