• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Favorite Dungeon

Favorite Dungeon(s)

• The Forsaken Fortress #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Roost Cavern

• The Forbidden Woods

• Tower of the Gods

• The Forsaken Fortress #2

• Earth Temple

• Wind Temple

• Ganon's Tower

• Total voters
I know WW didn't have the best dungeons in the series, but they were interesting dungeons nonetheless. What was your favorite dungeon(s)? Why?

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
The Wind Temple and Ganon's Tower. Both had good puzzles, and great bosses. I lean slightly more toward Ganon's Tower as I wasn't as frustrated on that one, plus I got to face some of the bosses again.

I liked the first forsaken fortress because you had to get by without a sword, but ganons tower topped them all.

Ganon's Tower was definitely fun, facing old bosses again with updated music... that was neat. I preferred the Wind Temple and The Forsaken Fortress #2.

The Wind Temple was one of the more challenging dungeons, had a really fun boss and mini-boss, and I felt so relieved to get the Hookshot. The Forsaken Fortress #2 was awesome because of Phantom Ganon mostly, but I really loved being able to slaughter some of the bastards that kept locking me up the first time, lol. I also liked fighting the Helmaroc King, as I wanted to since the beginning of the game, and he looks really cool. The Skull Hammer is also the best upgrade from the Megaton Hammer, which was way to small to use effectively in combat.

I think the Forbidden Woods deserves a mention as that is my favorite Boomerang themed dungeon in the entire series (so far), it was extremely fun to use and I am a big fan of those style bosses. The Deku Leaf was also quite a fun tool to use as well, not just in the Forbidden Woods but throughout the game.

love the graphics but they probably could have put more dungeons and stuff in that game. DS could not pull this magic game off although it was fun

MW7

I liked the first Forsaken Fortress for the stealth aspects and the Earth Temple for the required teamwork and puzzles (could be said for the Wind Temple as well but it's not my favorite).

S

shiningravion2

I Liked the Wind Temple Alot mainly because of using makar for some of the puzzles.

I enjoyed all of the dungeons, but my favorite would be the wind temple. The reasons being that Makar is your partner, and the boss is quite challenging. (not really hard, but harder than the other bosses in the game)

Z

zimmy10

I never get tired of the Tower of the Gods, even though the boss were not the greatest but i just love the Dungeon.

Tower of the Gods. Loads of fun, great atmosphere, and cool boss (albeit fairly easily). My favorite part of the game is actually immediately following the Tower of the Gods, but the dungeon itself is a pretty close rival.

TL123

TL And TZ
I reaally like The Forsaken Fortress #2 when you battle phantom ganon and The Giant Bird and you get the Hammer (I really like to play baseball with that hammer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom