• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Dungeon

I can't decide between snowpeak ruins and the temple of time. snowpeak ruins had only 3 floors but it had that brain-killing ice block puzzle, and temple of time had 8 floors and most of it was so nonlinear that my cousin, when he opened the door that required 2 statues, he went ahead and realized he didn't have the big key yet.

I'd have to say the stone tower temple (MM) or the spirit temple (OoT).
The stone tower temple because it was really innovative and had a cool boss fight, the spirit temple because of the items, boss fight, and the child/adult Link mix.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Turtle Rock from ALttP, Great Palace from AoL, Spectacle Rock from LoZ, Forest Temple from OoT.

When I entered the Forest Temple in OoT was when I really begun to love 3D zeldas and therefore it has a special place in my heart. Right now I will also consider it to be the best dungeon in the series (although things can change when I proceed with MM, which I have not yet completed). I do believe that one of the biggest reasons why Alttp and OoT are so popular games is the dungeons, they are absolutely brilliant in these games if I may say so :clap:

Inflexus

ZDG's Prophet
Hmm...

My favorite dungeon is probably the Gerudo Tower one or whatever on TP. Using the screw to go around the pillars and beat the boss was fun and a little bit different than what I'm used to.

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Shadow temple rocked! The music was scary thoguh but I made it through. i pretty much like how your like where am I suppose to go and keep on dying in it!(:

The little boat was joy ride!!

I have another 2 decisions, I can't decide between the Tower of Gods (TWW) and the Wind Temple (TWW). The wind dungeon had its cool music and boss, while I loved the ToG because of the rainbow lights on some of the doors, the Command Song, and the Hero's Bow in it.

K

Keaton

The first two temples in Majora's Mask. Swamp and Mountain. They were very challenging as well as everything leading up towards the temples were great. Like finding that old iced grandfather and flying around in the swamp fortress. As well as the stray faeries making it even harder. It just gave me a little more than running into a temple, slaying the beast and grabbing out a shiny stone. That's probably my main beef with alttp and oot. not enough story goodness outside dungeons.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
The Spirit Temple in OoT was great. I'm tempted to not save after the Spirit Temple because it's so fun.

G

Glided Sword

My favorite of all time is The Tower of Gods in Wind Waker. It could just be the word, "Gods," thrown in there but I love it and how to advance. I just love everything about the dungeon, especially its boss.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
I actually really liked the Goron Mines from TP. The iron boots gave a nice change to the puzzles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom