• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Favorite Dungeon

Best OoT

• Master Quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Master Quest

• N64

• 3DS

• Total voters
M

MajoraRuiz

Shadow Temple, because of it's atmosphere (which is very somber by the way) a very good use of Lens of Truth and one of the best bosses, Bongo Bongo

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Water Temple, funny enough. XD

I get lost and frustrated in there plenty, but it's my favourite Temple for the sole fact that it features Dark Link as a mini boss. That fight is one of my all-time favourites of the game and I always look forward to the Water Temple because of it. :)

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I love the Spirit Temple (you mightve guessed that if you looked at my name) the boss was hard, but lots of fun for me. I love how you have to travel through time and do the temple as a child and as an adult. I like the Mirror Shield too. The Iron Knuckles made a nice change to regular enemies and I enjoyed fighting them. They Anubis puzzle . . . well, puzzled . . . me at first but it was really cool how it was designed and how you had to figure it out (I loved it despite the fact that I fell off the edge numerous times forgetting that the floor wasnt there while I was trying to get them in the right place). If I was to pick a second favorite, it would be the Water Temple, however much it drove me crazy (but I thought Dark Link was a heck of a lot harder than the actual boss, which was very strange, but I guess it wouldve been easier if I had gotten the Biggoron Sword before then).

S

SS,OoT,WW,TP

Mine would be the deku tree in OoT 3D master quest, it is just sooo hard for a first dungeon!

M

MasterSword101

The Megatron Hammer (Corrny name) you really can't use for many enemies.

Well, not neccessarily.... You needed it 4 Ganon at the end so you could hit his tail with lotsa light arrows also....
My favorite is Ganon's Castle. It has all the temples in one HUGE building. You know?

D

Darth Usurper

Def the Forest Temple.

Music, design, good boss, good item (bow and arrow, not much better than that).

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
Fire Temple was definitely my favorite. I love to fight dragons and Volvagia is in my opinion the best dragon boss in the Zelda series.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Spirit Temple, the idea of having to be a kid and adult in the same dungeon was cool and the boss was great. And in Masters Quest it was even better.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
Spirit Temple. I really like the boss and the dungeon items, plus the ability to play it across item is also cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom