• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-N64 Favorite Dungeon Music?

Favorite Dungeon Music?

• Inside the Deku Tree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo's Cavern

• Inside Jabu-Jabu

• Forest Temple

• Fire Temple

• Water Temple

• Shadow Temple

• Spirit Temple

• Ganon's Tower

• Total voters

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Personally, my favorite dungeon music of the game was the Forest Temple. It was extremely intruiging and fun to listen to.
What's yours?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
If it's from Ocarina of Time I'd say the Forest Temple and Water Temple. I just liked listening to the Water Temple music while I thought the Forest Temple was fun to listen to. I also like the Spirit Temple theme.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The original Legend of Zelda had the best dungeon music in my opinion. It is the only dungeon theme that really sticks in my head. The sandship from Skyward sword also had some good music too. Dungeon songs arn't really important. What matters is the location and character themes. Fighting themes have to be done well too.

I have to say fire temple. Forest temple was I dont know how to put it but after awhile I just found it annoying and sometimes muted the TV/3DS

How can it not be the Forest Temple...? That music was insanely creepy and really captured the essence of a hidden temple in the forest.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Spirit Temple is amazing. I love the mood it creates. Jabu Jabu's belly is recorded farts and burps, right?

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I loved the Spirit Temple music. By far the best. Ganon's Tower is a close second. I like the organ music and how it gets louder the further up you go. Letting you know that you're almost there.

Without a doubt, the Forest Temple; the use of sound effects and atmoshperic noises was excellent and the vocals (ish) added a level of erieness and franticness to the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom