• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite DragonBall Z Character

Fig

The Altruist
What's happening forum! Hope you are enjoying the night.

As you can tell by the title, I would like to know which is your favorite DragonBall Z character. It doesn't have to be from DragonBall Z, it can also be from DragonBall, DragonBall Z Kai (which is just a remake of DragonBall Z), or DragonBall GT.

My favorite characters would have to be Goku and Vegeta! Their rivalry always reminded me of Sonic's and Shadow's rivalry. I also love their Super Saiyan forms. They look so awesome with golden hair and green eyes!

I'd like to point out that not everyone may be enjoying the night because of timezones. ;)

My favorite character from Dragon Ball Z is definitely Goku. His battles with Frieza, Majin Vegeta, and Kid Buu are some of the most memorable in series history. The last one especially stands out for me.

Aside from Goku and Vegeta, however, my favorite character would probably have to be Frieza. He was the only villain in series history who truly represented pure evil acting on its own impulse and though drawn out, the first appearance of Super Saiyan mode and against 100% Frieza was a truly exhilarating moment.

Goku and Vegeta are my favourites
Master Roshi is hilarious in dragonball.

mr Popo from the dbz abridged series <3

Squirrel

The Rodent King
My favorite character is either Vegito, Majin Vegeta, Cooler, Janemba, or Buu right after he absorbs Piccolo and Gotenks.

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
either Goku or Gohan (from the cell saga and the majin buu saga only. beyond or before that i thought he was lame). Goku because of his will to fight and his sense of, well, this is lame, but justice, or whatever. Gohan because in the cell saga he was the first one to go SSJ 2 (SSJ=short way to say super saiyan) and then when the old perverted grand elder kai person released his energy in the buu saga, his fighting abilities were AWESOME.

Random fact: the voice of Goku is the same person who voiced Lucario in pokemon

Lucario: GRR......HNGH......AGHH!
Regigigas: what does the scouter say about his power level?!?!
Mewtwo: IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conor

the over analysing guy
Spoilers ahead!
I'm personally a sucker for villains
I haven't watched GT yet and am in the process of watching Z (episode 113 )
in Dragonball my favourite villain is general blue, although he isn't the strongest of characters, getting destroyed by Tao Pei Pei, his persistence, unexpected strength and ruthlessness towards his own men makes him a character that I love to hate personally.

In Dragonball Z my favourite villain is Freeza. The words I would normally use to describe Freeza are generally frowned upon on this forum, he's absolutely horrible. Obviously his worst aspects are that he is genocidal, racist, has power almost unmatched throughout basically everywhere, on top of this he ENJOYS it all. What really gets me is his pride, he refuses to acknowledge that SSJ Goku is stronger than him, resorting to stealing a move from Krillin of all people, which eventually spells his own doom. With one arm and no legs he begs Goku for help and when Goku grants him some energy - enough to escape, a very lenient act of mercy considering Freeza's past, he is STILL arrogant, believing himself to be stronger purely because he has never met a foe that even comes close to him, let alone one superior to him. He is too proud to escape with his life like Goku has allowed and tries one final blow, which gives Goku enough reason to finally finish him off. An utterly contemptible character, and I love him for it :D.

My favourite good guy of both series is, like many others, Goku, it's just hard not to love. He's the embodiment of justice, sacrificing himself for the sake of earth in the fight with Radditz, always pushes himself to do what's right, oftentimes beyond his limits. on top of this he shows mercy towards even the most terribly evil characters (see Freeza) and on top of that, he's a pretty cool guy.

This is a tough question, but I'd say that my favorite is a tie between Goten and Gohan. Not the teenage Gohan, the Gohan from the Cell Games Saga.

My favorite DB/DBZ characters are Goku, Trunks, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Android 18, Master Roshi, Bulma and Chi-Chi.

Dan

I always liked Yajirobe. It's a shame he wasn't included throughout the series. He was such a great comic relief character. Let's not forget it was Yajirobe that saved the earth for cutting off vegeta's tail ;)

M

Mihael Keehl

Krillin or Dende, they have to be the funniest characters in the abridged series by teamfourstar. In the regular series, i'd have to say Vegeta or Freeza, cuz they're power levels become so epic. It's over 9,000!!!

masterSword2

Smile!
Ill go with Gohan, but only during the Cell saga. IMO his power up to SSJ2 was the best moment in the series. My second choice is easily Goku because he is just plain awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom