• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Disney Villian

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Hey all, I was wondering, whats everyone's favorite disney villian?

For me I'm going to say its a toss up, between Beauty and the Beast's Gaston, and Aristocats Edgar.
With Gaston I always found him to be sorta funny and thought he was cool when I was younger, I mean come on, big gun, self centered jerk, whats not to love? Edgar meanwhile has got to be Disney's most misunderstood villian ever and I can safely say that each time I watch that movie I'm rooting for Edgar to get all of em dollars. Hes also Hilliarious!!!!! CATS?!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Well, Gaston as you said is hilarious. Definitely one of my favorites. The one I like the most is the villain from The Lion King. I believe his name was Scar...it has been a long time. Anyways, he is probably the evilest of disney villains. I mean, he risked the life of his little nephew to kill his brother. How many Disney villains actually kill the guy! He clearly took nobody into consideration, because he almost killed a kid. Then he ruled over the animal kingdom, like a boss I might say. With his hyenas he was practically the head of the mafia in a sense. Ain't nobody gon' mess with him!

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Hades, maybe? I dunno.. After such a long time of playin' KH, this is a toughy.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm having trouble with who my favorite villain is. For one, there's the Disney movies to consider, the material for those movies, and then Kingdom Hearts which is a whole 'nother story. Heck...I'll just base my opinions on KH's boss fights because it's easiest that way.

And the winner is...Hades. I like Hades because he's witty, incredibly funny, and when he gets angry he makes me choke with laughter. His fights in all the games are exhilarating. In the Hercules movie, he's a nice tactician. :)

Well, for me it's gotta be Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Probably because of the really good bad guy song he sang. Also, he stated that every last inch of him is covered with hair. Now there's something to be proud of.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Scar. Not even a close competition. The things this cat did. As if killing his brother, one of the most beloved characters in the Disney universes, wasn't bad enough... he made Simba believe he was the one who did it. That is one of the saddest scenes in movie history, and Scar comes to top it off with "No one ever means for these things to happen... but the king is dead. If it weren't for you, he'd still be alive. *gasp* What will your mother think?" All of his cunning describes the Machiavelli fox so well *coughHamletcough* He's a horrible king, but a great villain and to be the antagonist of a master piece like the Lion King, you'd have to be.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Scar. He's so cunning (for the first half, anyway) and is fun to listen to. He killed James Earl Jones, dammit! That's harsh.

Last edited:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
That's right! Gaston! For certain!

He's such a loveable dork, despite his raging vanity and infuriating arrogance, but the way he goes from loveable goofball to insane envious killer in the end is just... Wow! :O

Terrifying!! I still quote his line, "How can you read this? There's no pictures!" to this day :lol:

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Well, for me it's either Hades, because he's just so funny and awesome, or CLU ( if he counts, cause TRON is technically Disney ) simply cause a. he looked awesome and b. cause I love TRON.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ugh, I can't choose

I'm going to say Sid from Toy Story (and it's not because I look like him). He experiments/kills toys for fun. That kid seriously needs a hug.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Ahh, that's a tough question. I like a lot of the Disney villains, thus I loved watching the movie Mickey's House of Villians when I was younger. It's between Jafar and Hades.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I like several of them - Gaston, Jafar, Maleficent and Ursula. My favorite is probably Gaston, just because he is so entertaining, and it's hard to take him seriously half the time :)

TheFlakeyOne

More Flakes in Every Bite
I'd like to be traditional, so in that case my favorite would be Beast for the first half of the movie. I enjoyed his struggling anti-hero side. It was very intellectually satisfying. If it must be a villain, then probably Jafar. He was just so cool and collected, and radiated this sinister kind of style. It also helps that I've seen his beta drawups and numbers, and it all shows that he's one kooky cracker. Definitely not to be messed with. Second place would have to go to our newest contender, Facilier. He's just got so much style in that "evil feels good" sort of way, he's tricky, he's believable, has the best villain song ever, and he's voiced by Keith David.'Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom