• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Cutscene in TP

Young Link

Grasshopper
I liked the one where Midna uses the Fused Shadow to transform into the huge spider and destroys the barrior around the castle. Then she appears in Link's arms. The last part is just soooo cute. :D.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I love all of them. I like the story Lanayru tells, about the Dark Interlopers. Whhy is Ilia in it though? It confused me, which made it all the better. I also love all the end cutscenes. I would play the game again just to watch them. Another of my favorites is the Mirror Chamber scenes(both). Why wont Gannondorf die?

That would be hard, because they were all pretty awesome. I think this was the best looking Zelda game I've played. Link is all grown up and sporting an awesome new outfit. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Link as he comes chasing down Kakariko's main drag after King Bulbin once he's taken the kid. That was pretty epic.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
This is so hard cause there is so many that i liked but, and yes i know this will sound sorta cliche, if i had pick a cut scene then it would be

the ending scene where the sword goes into Ganondorf and Zant turns on Ganondorf then Midna reveals her human form.

Last edited:

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Do you even need to ask?
[video=youtube;zpSad0TMRMM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpSad0TMRMM[/video]

S

Skyward

Well, thats pretty hard to say~

I like Ganondorfs Execution, when he destroyed the Water Sage. I also like the scene where Ilia is with Epona in the spring for the first time, and Midnas farewell... It was a good game, so saying my favorite was very difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom