• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Favorite Cutscene in TP

L

legnase

What was your favorite cutsceen in Tp? Mine was the one in Kakiriko where Colin pushes Beth out of the way of Bulbin riding on his boar. I thought that it was just so...epic.:)

Beeker

Wild Card
It's really tough to decide for me, since I love many of the scenes in TP. But in truth, it's between three for me.

There's the one shortly after your favourite when Link defeats King Bulblin on the Bridge and is holding his sword high in victory while Epona is rearing up. It's just an epic scene right there.
I also like the scene where Zant is telling his story. Watching how he became such a psycotic, power hungry maniac is always fun. Oh, and can't forget about Midna desroying him after the fight:)
But what's gotta be my favourite scene is in the middle of the credits. That whole cutscene at the Mirror Chamber, when Midna is saying goodbye... Seriously, it makes me cry everytime despite the fact I know what happens.:kawaii:<--my reaction most of the time.

L

legnase

Oh ya! The scene after you beat Zant where Midna uses her weird giant hand and plunges it into Zant? Ya I love that one too!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There are many. I love it when Link wakes up dressed as the Legendary hero. I also love it when he defeats King Bublin on the Bridge.
I also love it when the same King Bublin is getting tired in the end (at the Castle) and gives Link the key after saying: Enough. But my alltime fav cutscene is and will always be when Queen Rutela appears for the first time and the awesome music is starting to play. I also love it when she appears after you brought Prince Ralis safely to Kakariko Village

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
The scene where Zant suddenly appears and tortures Midna infront of the light spirit, I don't remember his name but it was a crazy cutscene I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the one where the soldiers were like "YEAH! WE CAN DEFEAT THEM!" and then Telma said something about the Twilight Realm and the soldiers stopped cheering and ran away was pretty funny. I haven't played TP in a long time, so I don't know some stuffs, yet.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
There's the one shortly after your favourite when Link defeats King Bulblin on the Bridge and is holding his sword high in victory while Epona is rearing up. It's just an epic scene right there.
I'm gonna go with this.
I've actually been trying to find a picture of that scene to use as a wallpaper, but no such luck.
If anyone has that, don't hold back on me.
:(

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
It's hard to pick just one. I like/love a lot of the ones mentioned here.

One of the ones that always comes to mind when I think of Twilight Princess is the scene where Link brings an injured Midna to Zelda. It's powerful on a couple different levels. One is that for all Midna's comments that she doesn't care about the world of light, when you arrive you realize she made Link return to Zelda because "you need him to save your world." Then there's Zelda appearing to recognize who Midna is, and sacrificing her own self to save her. Despite the fact that this means she isn't in the game much, that's an amazing way to take her out of it as it speaks volumes about her character and gives both Link and Midna another motivating factor at the same time. I also like that Link doesn't seem to recognize the consequences of Zelda's actions until she disappears, but Midna knows immediately and tries to stop her.

Another favorite is short but sweet - Link taking the master sword. I get a "we were destined to be together" vibe when he brandishes it for the first time. Love it.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Picking one is a very difficult thing to do, but the one that sticks out the most to me is the scene just before you fight the Zelda puppet. The introduction to Ganondorf is so Epic it is ridiculous! This scene completely gives justice to Ganon's evilness and awesomeness. My favorite Zelda quote "It seems darkness has been moved by light... How amusing." You can just picture the tone in his evil, maniacal voice.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I liked the intro to the game. The very first scene once you start a new file, that is.
I don't know why, but that whole conversation with Rusl was just very...Surreal, in a way?
It was a fantastic opening and more or less sets the overall tone of the game.

I have a few.

When Link transforms into a wolf for the first time. When Link lifts the twilight in the Elden province. The cutscene that explains about the interlopers. After beating the Lakebed Temple, the cutscene with Zant.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I liked the one where ganondorf reared up on his horse and then smashed the fused shadow hat thing that midna wears.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
The cutscene where zelda saves midna's life its so well done one of my favourite cutscenes in the series.
When link and midna confront ganondorf. ganondorf looks really evil here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom