• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Creepypastas

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Psychosis. Ever heard it read by MrCreepyPasta on YouTube? Definately the most haunting and unknowning of the creepypasta world. I still don't even understand the ending after reading it like 5 time.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
BEN and POLYBIUS RULES! I want to make a movie about Polybius to show the world what it was about.

There is a creepypasta out there about Killer Pokemon, I'm not joking either. It's pretty messed up. lol. And Slenderman, that's some creepy stuff.

Aight Im turning my light on now because Im creeping myself out, I got images of Voldo crawling out my closet now.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Hmm... I found Candle Cove to be very creepy. That's probably one of the cooler ones I've read. My favorite still has to be BEN.
There's one called Squidward's Suicide, that creeped me out so badly and deprived me of sleep that night, but only because it originates from SpongeBob, AKA my childhood. It's still hard to think about that one.

I also thought this one was pretty cool: Bill Hicks' Final Performance - Creepypasta Wiki

The Slenderman myth is so strange it's almost believable. I'm not kidding, soon after I first heard about Slendman, IGN just happen to be doing a story about Slender, a game about the Slendermam myth. Those who aren't familier with the Slenderman just look up MrCreepypasta's video about him.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
They Hurt Her

After lunch, her teacher announced that the school was holding a fire drill. When the alarm sounded, Carmen and the other students filed out of the classroom and assembled in the yard outside. As the teachers read out the roll call, the gang of five girls decided that this was a great opportunity to embarrass Carmen in front of the whole school during the fire drill. They moved over to where Carmen was standing, near a sewer drain, and began crowding the poor girl, getting in her face and nudging her towards the open manhole.

They pushed her and she tripped over and fell head-first down the manhole. When they saw her falling, the girls started giggling and when Carmen's name was called out, they shouted "She's down in the sewer!"

All of the other students began laughing. But when the teachers looked down the manhole and saw Carmen's body lying at the bottom in the muck and the poop, the laughter abruptly stopped. Her head was twisted around at an odd angle and her face was covered in blood. Worse still, she wasn't moving. There was nothing any of the teachers could do for her. Carmen was dead. When the police arrived and went down into the sewer, they determined that she had broken her neck. Her face had been torn off when she hit the ladder on the way down and her neck snapped when she landed on her head on the concrete at the bottom.

The police hauled Carmen's body out of the sewer and sent her to the mortuary. Everyone had to stay behind after school while the police questioned all of Carmen's classmates. The five girls lied to the police, saying they had witnessed Carmen falling down the sewer. The police believed the girls and Carmen Winstead's death was ruled an accident and the case was closed. Everyone thought that was the last they would hear of Carmen Winstead, but they were wrong.

Months later, Carmen's classmates began receiving strange e-mails and unusual messages on their MySpace accounts. The e-mails were titled "They Pushed Her" and claimed that Carmen hadn't really fallen down the sewer, she had been pushed. The e-mails also warned that the guilty people should own up and take responsibility for their crime. If they didn't there would be horrible consequences. Most people dismissed the e-mails as a hoax, but others were not so sure.

A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep. Five hours later, her mom was awoken in the middle of the night, by a loud noise that resounded throughout the house. She ran into her daughter's room, only to find it empty. There was no trace of the girl. The worried mother called the police and when they arrived, they conducted a search of the area. Eventually, they discovered the girl's grisly remains.

Her corpse was lying in the sewer, covered in muck and poop. Her neck was broken and her face missing. It had been completely torn off. One by one, all of the girls who pushed Carmen that day were found dead. They had all been killed in exactly the same way and were all found at exactly the same spot. In the sewer at the bottom of the same uncovered manhole where Carmen had met her doom. But the killing didn't stop there. More and more of Carmen's former classmates were found dead. It seemed that anyone who didn't believe that Carmen had been pushed, was eventually found down in the sewer with their necks broken and their faces torn off.

They say that Carmen's ghost is still on the rampage, hunting down anyone who doesn't believe her story. According to the legend, Carmen will get you, whether it's from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain. When you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in complete darkness, paralyzed, unable to move, hearing cackling laughter all around you. Then, as you scream in horror, Carmen will come and tear your face off.

So be careful who you bully, because you just might find yourself on the receiving end of the curse of Carmen Winstead.

FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.

Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.

If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, whether it be from a toilet, a shower, a sink or a drain.

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
My favorite is definitely the Slender Man. He doesn't scare me, but I think the whole concept is amazing. Second is BEN, and third is the collective group of Lavender Town Creepypastas (I can't decide!). Other than that, I haven't read much else in terms of Creepypastas.

Easily, without any question whatsoever, my favorite creepypasta is The Rake. Reading this page, especially the "account from 2006" is one of the scariest things I've ever read, if not the single scariest. Since reading about this a few days ago I've legitimately been paranoid in the dark, which has not happened in a while. Very impressive and very scary.

The Rake makes Slender Man look like a Pokemon.

And if stuff from SCP Foundation counts as a creepypasta, then I'd like to include SCP-087 as my second favorite. Very eerie, and extremely detailed. Just the concept alone is extremely haunting, but having it presented in such believable detail with good pictures makes it all the freakier. Of all the stuff on SCP Foundation, I think this strikes the best balance of subtle and explicit horror. If you check it out, reading the expedition logs is an absolute must.

Honestly haven't been into creepypastas overall -- I hate the BEN story with a passion -- but recently I've gotten into them a bit, and these are the two that stood out to me the most.

Garo

Boy Wonder
There are a few scattered bits of creepypasta that I like - Thing in the Window and Under the Bed are classics - but in terms of grander scale, nothing quite approaches the level of Marble Hornets.

[video=youtube;Bn59FJ4HrmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn59FJ4HrmU[/video]

That's the second video in the series, the first Entry that follows an Introduction video setting up the plot. Jay, the protagonist, is a college student who was recently given a large stock of tapes from the filming of his friend Alex Kralie's student film, Marble Hornets. During production, Alex had been behaving strangely, and ultimately shut down production suddenly, leaving town. Jay tracked him down and took the tapes, with Alex telling him to burn them. So he decides to watch the tapes and find out why Alex was acting strange.

As you saw in the video, Marble Hornets is a horror video series centering around the internet urban legend of the Slender Man. In the Marble Hornets canon, he's known as "The Operator". It's absolutely terrifying - the three guys who make it (who I have had the pleasure of speaking with) really understand what makes things scary - core concepts like a lack of concrete explanations, the "Nothing is Scarier" effect, and so on. It's exceptionally well made, and very engaging. I highly recommend it. If you decide to watch it, know that it is as of writing over 5 hours of footage, spread across two different channels - the main Marble Hornets channel, and a cryptic channel that posts video responses, called totheark. I would recommend using this handy timeline to watch the videos in their intended order. Don't do it at night unless you have nerves of steel - trust me, they're terrifying.

Also, Axle mentioned SCP -while we're there, I'll mention my favorite, SCP-701, also known as "The Hanged King's Tragedy". I find it fascinating and terrifying at the same time, like the best horror, and it's inspired some of my writing that I'm most proud of. Give it a read - it's fiendishly clever.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Also, Axle mentioned SCP -while we're there, I'll mention my favorite, SCP-701, also known as "The Hanged King's Tragedy". I find it fascinating and terrifying at the same time, like the best horror, and it's inspired some of my writing that I'm most proud of. Give it a read - it's fiendishly clever.

YES! SCP Foundation is fantastic. Some of the best creepypastas that I've read! I constantly go on and randomly click to see what I get. I'm usually bound to run into something very chilling.

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
I havent read many creepy pastas but I do like slenderman and BEN. For a week after I read those i kept looking over my shoulder to check for slendy or ben... me and a few friends are gonna make a horror/found footage film about slenderman next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom