• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Creepypastas

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
My favorite would have to certainly be the Haunted Majora's Mask (or BEN). I like it because it's a really cool, well-written story, with just enough freakiness in it.

My least favorite, would have to be Squidward's Suicide. Reading that story for me, was just like taking a .50 Cal straight to the childhood. I still to this day love the pre-4th season SpongeBob just as much as my 6-year-old self, and this story was painful. It was gross, morbid, psychotic, and it made me have trouble sleeping that night.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
BEN. When I first read that I didn't know it was a creepypasta, it honestly scared me to a point where I couldn't sleep the first night I read it. Now even though I know it's not real, I still can't play Majoras Mask the same again because of it.

Luna game is pretty darn freaky, especially the last (luna game 0), as the others is mostly just screamers

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Last edited:
Auuuughh! Did anyone ever read that one about the cellphone picture? Wait I'll find it.

A couple of months ago, my friend's cousin (a single mother) bought a new cell phone. After a long day of work, she came home, placed her phone on the counter, and went watch to TV; her son came to her and asked if he could play with her new phone. She told him not to call anyone or mess with text messages, and he agreed.

At around 11:20, she was drowsy, so she decided to tuck her son in and go to bed. She walked to his room and saw that he wasn't there. She then ran over to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand.

Relieved, she picked her phone back up from his hand to inspect it. Browsing through it, she noticed only minor changes such as a new background, banner, etc., but then she opened up her saved pictures. She began deleting the pictures he had taken, until only one new picture remained.

When she first saw it, she was in disbelief. It was her son sleeping on her bed, but the picture was taken by someone else above him... and it showed the left half of an elderly woman's face.

Newcellphonepic.jpg

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
The one that gives me amnesia at night: Smile dog. It's because I'm a paranoid animal lover that it scares me so much. But, at least it's not smile cat.
Smile Dog - Creepypasta Wiki

I heard of Smile Dog but the way I saw it,It is too scary.And wow,the Ben story seems so famous now......Oh yeah the most scariest that the story that I read right now is the Happy Appy.That crappy creepy apple is still in my head....Even the Girl in the photograph.....

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Been a while since I came on this thread. Course since then I've become a Brony and thus have read.....

-Cupcakes (not bad but twisted and fairly brutal)
-Cherilee's Garden (Like reading a book version of Saw done up in a My Little Pony costume)
-Rainbow Factory (Quite good. More like a tragedy than a horror story but, hey, who cares)
-Rocket to Insanity (Very enjoyable and clearly takes root in the ideas from Cupcakes)

In addition I'd recommend reading stuff off of SCP Wiki. This site is good and quite creepy. Just browse and you'll see what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom