• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Creepypasta

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Definitely The Russian Sleep Experiment. Call me gory if you must, but I love it. Just enough scare, just enough creep, just enough gore, and just enough realism to send the perfect chill down my spine.

Ganondork

goo
I think "Goatman" is a pretty good creepypasta. I made the mistake of reading it at about 2 am and I had to consider whether I ever wanted to go camping or not. I know it's fake, but it was pretty good at being unsettling. "Psychosis" is a really good psychological one. It's beyond just, "Creepy things happen," and make you question reality as we know it. The climax is two sentences long, and quite unsettling.

I don't know if this is considered a creepypasta or not, but "I Have No Mouth, But I Must Scream" has to be the one piece in years that has ever made me that uncomfortable and somewhat horrified. If anyone wants a severely gruesome story, look it up. It's a 10 minute read at most. Though it is very blunt and graphic. I'd say it was a fantastic read, but the writer certainly should see medical help.

I think "Goatman" is a pretty good creepypasta. I made the mistake of reading it at about 2 am and I had to consider whether I ever wanted to go camping or not. I know it's fake, but it was pretty good at being unsettling. "Psychosis" is a really good psychological one. It's beyond just, "Creepy things happen," and make you question reality as we know it. The climax is two sentences long, and quite unsettling.

I don't know if this is considered a creepypasta or not, but "I Have No Mouth, But I Must Scream" has to be the one piece in years that has ever made me that uncomfortable and somewhat horrified. If anyone wants a severely gruesome story, look it up. It's a 10 minute read at most. Though it is very blunt and graphic. I'd say it was a fantastic read, but the writer certainly should see medical help.
I have never heard of goat man! Also i love ritual pastas!! My favorite of them would be "please don't actually try and do this" (three kings) and "hide and go seek alone" I have tried both and I must saw very very unsettling!! I am not one to believe in supernatural stuff like ghosts but I will say you will think in the back of your mind some creepy thoughts! Not to mention you do both late at night so that probably doesn't help

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
inb4 someone says BEN Drowned.

Wasn't I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream published back in the late 60s though? I wouldn't call it a creepypasta by any means (then again, the Creepypasta Wiki has works published by H.P Lovecraft and story stories by Edgar Allen Poe up), but I'll agree that it's a horrifying read.

Mine's The Art of Jacob Emory. It's a bit more on the tame side, but it's the way that it was presented and the ending that got me the first time. A close second is Psychosis.

inb4 someone says BEN Drowned.

Wasn't I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream published back in the late 60s though? I wouldn't call it a creepypasta by any means (then again, the Creepypasta Wiki has works published by H.P Lovecraft and story stories by Edgar Allen Poe up), but I'll agree that it's a horrifying read.

Mine's The Art of Jacob Emory. It's a bit more on the tame side, but it's the way that it was presented and the ending that got me the first time. A close second is Psychosis.

Whoo for a zelda cliché!!!!!

Scritch Scratch
the first installment of Bedtime, everything after that was a bore
The Dibbuk Box
Crawl Space
the one where the kid and the monster tell their moms about the strange creature they encountered (each other)
the one where the clown and two other dudes try to tunnel under a bank to rob it and die because of their fears

Hmm I will have to check these ones out! Another question do y'all listen the Creepypasta narrators? I listen to some ordinary gamers and mr. Creepypasta

Fig

The Altruist
I think my favorite will have to the The Russian Sleep Experiment. Everything about this specific Creepypasta is that even though it is quite gory at its core, it stays realistic and doesn't over exaggerate like many other Creepypastas always try to do only to fail because of the overuse of unnecessary gore. What made this Creepypasta stick out from amongst the rest is that of the implication of adding medical conditions of the suffering patients and kept the suspension intact as each patient continued to suffer and slowly died one by one. The fact that they wanted the toxic gas on after being exposed to it really is a powerful message. It shows how human these patients were despite being considered monstrosities. It's quite similar to people addicting to certain illegal drugs and other medical conditions such as cannibalism. You get addicted with the drug/flesh and you simple want more as you continue to be exposed to it.

Another Creepypasta that I really enjoy is Jeff the Killer. Much like The Russian Sleep Experiment, this Creepypasta also uses its gore only when it is necessary and takes it even further by adding the psychological thoughts that go through the mind of Jeff. At first, he is quite innocent and is one that you think would never put up a fight. However, the first time that he gets into a fighting incident and miraculously was able to take down his opponent, in his subconscious he enjoyed the thought of inflicting pain to others. We later see that Jeff eventually loses his sanity and his psyche is shattered the more and more he gets violent with others. What makes this story believable is simply because in the case of Jeff, it really could happen. We could see someone who was once innocent have their own psyche shattered and become an insane person because of that outcome. Both stories are very interesting reads and I really do recommend them if you are interested in reading and knowing the entire story why these two Creepypastas are popular and well-known.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Not sure if this originated on the Creepypasta site or not, but, I really like the Ben story, and Brvr. (or at least what I've been told of it)

I'm actually not familiar with a lot of the stories. I only really hear about them from others.
I wish I actually would read them more, but I'm not sure which ones are good and which are bad.
I've tried going on the sites, but all the ones that I've actually read (since BEN), have either been really bad in story, or really bad in grammar/spelling and I can't understand it because the bloody writer SUCKS in English.
SERIOUSLY, DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN KNOW ENGLISH!? Sometimes I can't make heads or tails of a story.
And because of that, (the fact I find the bad ones), I've kinda stopped looking :sweat:
-Not only that, but I've been busy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom