• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Favorite Credits/ending Sequence

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
Wind Waker, Majora's Mask and Minish Cap had the best end credits music. Majora's Mask probably had the most interesting visuals for credits.
Wind Waker probably had my favorite ending and epilogue, saying goodbye to the king was so sad and I loved how you watch them sailing away, towards new adventures.

D

dsp2000

A Link to the Past is my #1 followed by Majora's Mask. I always thought that for such an epic game, Ocarina of Time's ending left more being desired.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Majora's Mask because of reasons previously mentioned, as well as just the idea that you've spent the whole game in that 3 day cycle wondering what lies ahead after a 4th sunrise if you can prevent the moon from crashing into the middle of Clock Town, and you finally see it unfold after defeating the mask.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Not gonna lie, I cried a little after I beat Wind Waker.
The epilogue totally got me.
It's such a cute ending. (:

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
My favorite ending in a zelda game probably is Majora's Mask's. It made me so happy to see how everything turned out.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
MM was the greatest ending to me. Link riding off to parts unknown makes me want to find out more of what the HoT did afterward. Not only that, but it just shows that Link really CAN save lives if he tries.

Beeker

Wild Card
I played the end of TP the other day and I still felt like tearing up. :cry:
That and WW with what happened to the King and Ganondorf.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Some of this kinda refers to my thread "Saddest thing in a Zelda game", were a lot of people answered Midna breaking the mirror... And tell you what, the TP ending made everything right, making you both happy and sad. Happy when I saw the hearts coming out of the Snowpeak Ruins, and sad when Midna broke the mirror. I mean, a character you've accompanied for around 50 hours, still feels like forever. I remember myself during the final fight with Ganon when he held up Midna's hat (don't really remember what that was called :P) and crushing it, I remember I yelled out NOOOOOOO! But then I saw her later, and I were so freaking relieved. Twilight Princess has the best ending to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom