• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Console?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
N64 was and is my favourite console. My favourite games for the system were:
-Mario Kart 64
-Super Mario 64
-Banjo-Kazooie
-Donkey Kong 64
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Pokémon Stadium
I didn't discover the awesomeness of Zelda untill OoT3D but now I can add
-Ocarina of Time
-Majoras Mask
I own a NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii and PS2 (excluding handhelds) and N64 beats all the others.

T

Thrashoholic

SNES or N64. There are just so many great games on both systems.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite console is the Nintendo 64! Favorite handheld is definitely the Game Boy Advance!

masterSword2

Smile!
I really have always liked the GameCube the most, because it introduced me to video games which in turn introduced me to LoZ. My other reasons for choosing the GameCube are because of the controller, and I've always enjoyed the games I got for it.

Dan

I really have always liked the GameCube the most, because it introduced me to video games which in turn introduced me to LoZ. My other reasons for choosing the GameCube are because of the controller, and I've always enjoyed the games I got for it.

Well that was very nice heart felt speech however... MEGADRIVE HAS BLAST PROCESSING , Does gamecube ? no it doesn't

Megadrive will always have a place in my heart, however I believe the the playstation would be a runner up.

It's a toss up between the PS2 and Gamecube. Those were my first 2 consoles that were not hand me downs and I was given for Christmas or a birthday. Also these consoles introduced me to some game franchises that have no become some of my favorites (Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid and Legend of Zelda just to name a few.)

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
It would have to be the Gamecube. It was the system I played growing up and I still play it. It had the best games on it. I might of said the N64 if I had that system but I never had it.

The Gamecube because during its lifetime it consistently delivered quality games as well as some of my personal favorites -- even to this day. Of this generation my favorite console would be the Xbox 360 because of its stellar online performance and I'm partial to its exclusives.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
Gameboy Advance for the win! The GBA was my first console. I feel nostalgic when playing it. Also, some of my favorite games are on the GBA: Zelda Minish Cap, WarioWare Inc., Metroid Fusion and two IMO very underrated Avatar: The Last Airbender games.

My favorite consoles and handhelds are:

1. SNES (pure nostalgia there, guys; you know what i mean)
2. N64 (OOT, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, and Pokemon Snap, anyone??)
3. DS/3DS
4. Playstation

For me that's a no-brainer; the Super Nintendo is the perfect example of what a game console should be. For one it has the first controller with shoulder buttons. It also has TREMENDOUS third party support as well as some of the greatest games of all time (Super Mario World, Super Metroid, F -Zero, Donkey Kong Country, Final Fantasy 6, Chronology Trigger, A Link to the Past, the list goes on). Lastly, it single-handedly tackled the Sega Genesis with gusto. The SNES was my first console and will be immortalized in gaming history forever.

MW7

My favorite is the Nintendo 64 because that console provided me with the largest number of games that I love. Two Zelda games, two Banjo games, one Mario game, one DK game, and Goldeneye (as well as Perfect Dark) are all among my favorite games ever. One weird thing is that I didn't get to play all of these games near their release dates. Mario 64 and Perfect Dark I didn't play until the Gamecube was out, and I didn't play Banjo Kazooie or Tooie until a year and a half ago.

I do think that if I paid more attention to the Super Nintendo that I'd like it almost as much as the N64. Growing up the only games I played on the SNES were Super Mario World 1 and 2 as well as Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2. I didn't play A Link to the Past until it came out on the Game Boy Advance, and I still haven't played Super Metroid (which from what I hear seems like I'd love it). Also I want to add that I think the Nintendo 64 has the worst controller of any of Nintendo's consoles if comfort is the main criterion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom