• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Comedian

MW7

Norm MacDonald is my favorite comedian. His standup is good, his video podcast is crazy in a good way, but his greatest strength is as a talk show guest. He's great with Conan, Letterman, Jon Stewart, Dennis Miller, and Howard Stern. He is unique in his ability to completely derail someone else's interview by randomly sticking around and commenting on it. Here is the best example:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
All 4 Impractical jokers (Joe, Q, Murr, and Sal).

They aren't comedians (Except Sal), but they have a hilarious hidden camera show, and I believe they should count.

Ninja

Well well well
George Carlin gets my vote. Hilarious, dark, and most of his rants make sense. Truly a man beyond his time.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Ron White's routines are pretty hilarious.

Johnny Carson takes the cake.
Richard Pryor is a boss.
Mel Brooks is a class act.
Eddy Murphy's standup was pretty freaking hilarious but his movies were mostly crap with a few notable exceptions.
Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi were hysterical.
Mike Meyer's films are on par with Mel Brooks, but his SNL work was kinda cruddy.
Gene Wilder. nuff said.

No one surpassed Robin Williams though.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
During middle school, my friends and I loved Brian Regan. We used to act out his stand-up routines after school. Not sure if he's still doing comedy but his old stuff is pretty great.

Other than him, I enjoy George Carlin, Bill Burr, and Gabriel Iglesias (Fluffy).

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Norm MacDonald is my favorite comedian. His standup is good, his video podcast is crazy in a good way, but his greatest strength is as a talk show guest. He's great with Conan, Letterman, Jon Stewart, Dennis Miller, and Howard Stern. He is unique in his ability to completely derail someone else's interview by randomly sticking around and commenting on it. Here is the best example:

Norm is one of my favourites. Top 5 I'd say. My absolute favourite is Louis C.K. though. Amazing comedian

Reactions: MW7

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom