• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Comedian

S

stevetamis

My favorite comedian is Jim carrey and Jeff dunham both are best.

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
Oh I got a few. ;)

Jon Stewart - Jewish comedian, and if you don't know who he is you really should.
Dean Obeidallah - Palestinian-Italian comedian, very funny.
Aron Kader - Palestinian-Mormon comedian, which in and of itself is funny. Plus, he's funny.
Maz Jobrani - Iranian comedian, really great.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Jon Stewart is pretty great :)

I can't handle Dane Cook that often, but he is pretty funny. I just recently discovered Gabriel Iglesias. I love his "not fat, fluffy" comments.

Brian Regan is pretty great and so is Tim Hawkins.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
Definetly Gabriel Iglesias. Carlos Mencia, George Lopez, and Dane Cook are preety funny too but I already know all of thier jokes so im waiting for new acts. Also one of the all-time greatest comedians : Jeff Dunham. He is problably one of the best ventriluquists ever! Oh, i know you guys are problably thinking the same thing the second I said "Ventriluquist" , but really you guys shuld check out his acts, hes really funny as hell!

D

deku guy

i actually live in italy (im not italian) i like baz and i fichi d'india if you live here you know what im i talking about

D

Deleted member 121

Well there are so many good ones.

George Carlin (RIP) was freakin awesome, he's probably my favorite. And in no special order I like Katt Williams, Mitch Hedberg (RIP), and Chris Rock.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
...Wow. I've never heard of half the people you've mentioned. I've got to get out more often. Anyways, wow, a lot more people know about Jeff Dunham then I thought. Almost nobody at school knows who he is!

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
my favorite comedian has to be Patton oswalt.

the guy is a genius. i was listening to one of his CD's and i finally made the connection(he act's as Remy from ratatouille). he is hilarious. he made my friend pee his pants.

I'm surprised that so many people like Carlos Mencia.
Carlos Mencia is a hack who steals jokes from other comedians, cause he's not funny enough to come up with his own.

No offense to anyone who likes Carlos Mencia, but I don't see how anyone can find this guy funny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom