• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Color?

Lamphobic

The Brony
If this goes in a different section entirely then sorry. I checked the first two and a half pages of thread listings in this section before posting this though.

SO what's your favorite color or three?

A few years ago my favorites were either deep green or deep blue.

Now it's mostly black and occasionally navy blue, dark brown, or orange.

What's yours?

Last edited:

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
In my days of my emo years it was black because I pretty much didn't care about colors. They seemed pretty much worthless.

When I started using prisma colors, I always drew well with blue so blue became my favorite from no on. Blue had a way to mix with other colors, it was soft and pretty easy to use.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Overall suppose I personally would say blue is my favorite...it is often a colour associated with water and my birthstone is the sapphire, so blue works for me.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Lavender purple, but not just any shade of lavender, the perfect shade of lavender. It has to have just enough pink to be cute but not so much it becomes girly. It has to be soft and pastel-like but not so pastel it becomes a baby color. It has to be light enough to be whimsical but not so light as to become washed out. It has to be rich with a sense of nobility, not so rich that it evokes a princess or queen or anything, goodness no, but rich enough to be worthy of a noblewoman. It has to be so lavender you can smell flowers by just looking at it, but a very faint scent, because otherwise it makes you want to sneeze.

It must be the shade of lavender that makes you think of the epitome of cute and elegant: HELLO KITTY
...I really like lavender purple...

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Any shade of purple- no matter if it's violet, lavender, mardi gras- it's my favorite. To me, the color purple is beautiful and nice, also it shows mystery. But that is all in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom