• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Clothes

Kazumi

chagy
I tend to wear tighter fitting jeans or khakis and a collared shirt. Sometimes of the tee variety, other times with full-length sleeves. If I'm wearing a short-sleeved shirt then I will usually wear a hoodie over it and either zip it up half-way or leave it unzipped. I also have several different belts that I wear depending on what color my pants are. That's basically every day. If it's super hot outside then I'll probably wear a pair of cargo shorts. I also love sun glasses, so I'm usually wearing a pair of those even in the winter. Snow blindness is a serious issue. Finally, I like to wear a watch at all times. These days I've been wearing this Casio digital watch that looks pretty cool.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
If im indoors I will either were a t-shirt with some shorts....in the Winter I tend to wear hoodies and sweats.

When im just out casual or going to college I will wear Jean's, moslty fitted jeans not to tight and not to loose, with a T-Shirt and some airmax or blazers...since its the winter atm I tend to wear more hoodies and coats.

Last edited:
Always jeans, knee-high craaayzeee socks. In fact, my favorite pairs are above the knee. Now, in winter, I wear long-sleeves under a short-sleeve tee, held at the waist with a hairband. In the summer, I'll wear a tank-top variant. Always glasses, low ponytail that I don't fix when it gets loose. Often I'll keep it up for a week, because I like the way it comes down. Teal-and-purple plaid chucks supposedly ripped beyond repair. they're zombie chucks now, as I fixed them with similar duct tape.

Today, my socks are a striped K-Bell and a purple polka-dotted. Dark grey undershirt, black SS Triforce tee.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I typically wear a polo shirt (it has stripes...and a pen pocket...and a collar), jeans, black Hanes socks and some shoes. Lately I have been wearing sweatpants instead of jeans (I fail to wash my own laundry thanks to laziness).

Today, I actually wore a polo shirt, sweatpants, white socks and some Nikes. I don't know much about fashion xD

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
My favorite pair of jeans is called "super flare". I also have a short sleeved shirt I love that reaches my mid-thigh and designed like a galaxy. I also really like tripp pants with lots of belts and chains and tight shirts/tank tops with lower cuts. My sense of style is a mix of hippy and goth.

Today, I wore silver skinny jeans with the galaxy shirt mentioned above.

On days I work, I wear black slacks with a white tank top under a nice monocolored shirt or sweater depending on the weather.

If I'm feeling lazy, I'll wear yoga shorts with an Adventure Time or My Little Pony themed T-Shirt.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
When I'm not in my work clothes (either khaki pants or black jeans and a green polo) I'm usually wearing some shorts and a long sleeved t - shirt with a pair of funky socks. However, if the the weather is nice enough I'll slip into a regular t- shirt or maybe even a tank top. I'm not a big jean (or pants) fan - I'd say right now I have maybe 5 pairs of pants (including my work ones) and about 20 pairs of shorts. Right now I'm wearing some "cheerleader" shorts and an oversized long sleeved shirt, so it looks like I don't even have bottoms on lol.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
During the summer I'm all tanktops/blouses with floral skirts, or light pastel/flowery dresses. Bright happy colors. During the winter I'm all long sleeves and longer skirts, like, if the skirt doesn't reach at least my ankles it's not long enough. Subdued duller colors. Spring/Autumn I wear blouses and shin-length skirts.

Also scarves. OMG I love scarves. Small square silk ones in summer and long polyester ones in winter. And hair flowers or bows. Got around two dozen of those in all sorts of color so I can always match.

I hate jeans with a passion and don't wear pants unless I'm forced to. Skirts all the way bby.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
For casual times, I usually wear a simple, long-sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I would also wear my usual blue sneakers, because it's very comfortable. If it's raining or if I feel the day is cold, I'll wear either a nice hoodie or a jacket and a pair of my favorite pants and still the same pair of my favorite pair of sneakers.
If I'm just in my house for a whole day, I'll always be wearing a t-shirt and a pair of pink shorts, same when I go to sleep except sometimes I would sleep wearing my favorite pyjamas.

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
I dress in three completely different ways. When I am at home I just wear basketball shorts and any t shirt that is clean. When I am out and about I either wear fitted pant and polo/dress shirts with my hair in a ponytail or I go polar opposite and wear tighter or skinny jeans with sleeveless band shirts with my locks in the wind. :)

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I usually am wearing my school uniform at school and my work uniform at work :)
School uniform: Yellow Shirt and Grey Pants.
Work Uniform (this isn't me but it is the same uniform):
img_1876.jpg
Other days: Usually one of my many gaming realted t-shirts and some jeans.
This one is me:
6A64DE4E-2E5D-441F-88D3-651561803DB8-1638-000001E395875FEF.jpg

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
It depends on whether I want to feel physically comfortable or feel that I look good. If I'm going for physical comfort I just wear jogging pants and hoodies. They are warm, soft and comfortable, even if they aren't the most flattering of items. If I want to look good I try to go for tight fitting pants and loose and preferably long tunics or dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom