• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Clothes

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
10-15 years ago this would have been my favorite thread in this forum, nowdays I don't even need to read the posts the world has become so gross with their clothes.

Male or female doesn't matter at least half the posts in this thread will answer the same thing, Jeans, Hoodies, and Male shoes (Converse, ect, mostly laced rounded shoes, really gross stuff) I have a theory that people actually want to look bad and thought of the worst looking thing they could think of, and sure you might say a pile of dung or something, but one also say, the average man, and face facts, it's easier to look like the average man than poop. Thus the end of all things girly and cute. Tis such a shame that when a boy has a girlfriend he really only has a boyfriend who was born with a better opportunity than him, but I seem to be getting of topic with my disgust with the world so I will get onto my outfit.

I like skirts, dresses, a certain soft pair of pants made of my favorite material, I have a blanket and a pair of pants made of this material, the tags say 100% polyester but Idk if that's right, the pants also say niteangel. I love frilly things, basically the girlier the better, I wasn't born superior to everyone else to waste my looks on anything less. I really love shorts and nylons together though, but I usually try to stick to one color (black doesn't count) so black and one other color.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I like to wear comfortable pants and my favorite Graphics Tee shirts. I wear socks if I like them how they are comfortable. And of course, underpants if I like how they feel on me and the rest is history.

Really I don't give a crap what my clothes look like, as long as they arn't aeropostle/hollister/acrombie....man I hate those brands <___<.
ANYWAY...Your never going to find me jeans or button up shirts: I always where shorts and usually a really baggy jacket or shirt. Sometimes I will where polo shirts, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom