• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Clothes

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Mine would be my hoodie. I actually have 5 hoodies, but out of those five, my favorite is my white zip-up hoodie. It's thin, but it's really comfy. I really like hoodies. They're my favorite kind of article of clothing. I just don't feel right without one on.

Austin

Austin
Dude my pants are awesome. I was at a loss as to what I could do to stop being arrested for indecent exposure and then I bought some :cucco:ing pants. Now I don't frighten my neighbors.

My short denim shorts, i guess hot pants to the Americans amongst us since theyre that short. I have a lot of pairs of them because theyre comfy, look good and they don't catch on the scabs and scars on my legs, i only wear them in doors though and cover up for outside.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I've always been one to wear tank-tops. I don't know why, but I find them very comfortable to wear. Even during the winter time, when temperatures drop below freezing, I'll still wear tank-tops. Shorts are another article of clothing I like to wear.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Shirts, especially my Darth Vader shirt that says "Who's your daddy?", and Jeans because I find them comfortable.

Joy

The Sexy One
Currently, my favourite item if clothing are my leggings. They're really thick, so they keep you warmer than jeans, and they makemy legs look slimmer and my *** good. I love them very much.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
For when the weather's cold enough to permit it, the combo of my black wool coat and my scarlet scarf. It looks really good on me, and it keeps me nice and cozy when everyone else is turning into icicles.

For general year-round, my black Zelda hat. It's the only hat I've found that actually fits my big head. I'm almost never seen without it. These past 3 weeks have been hard because I forgot it at my dad's place for some reason when I came back to Stilly, and I've had to resort back to my Philadelphia Eagles hat. It's good too... but it's just not the same.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I often times find myself wearing tank-tops, shorts, or regular t-shirts. I don't bother wearing anything fancy, or even slutty for that matter. Today I wore shorts and a t-shirt, what else is new?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom