• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Clothes

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
During winter at home, I'll wear jeans and a t-shirt along with my bathrobe. If I go outside, I'll add a jacket and my "Doctor Who" Scarf.

If it's spring/fall, I'll wear Jeans and a t-shirt, with (possibly) a light jacket I'll leave unzipped. Same at home.

If its summer, Jeans/shorts and a T-shirt. The only variance is when I go to SF to catch a game, Ill wear Jeans, 2 shirts, and a jacket, possibly more.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Always depends where I'm going.

If it's for school, then always jeans with a male tank top and a vest ontop, always the same style but with different shirts/jeans of course. I switch outfits everyday. When going out with friends at weekends I pick my infamous red t-shirt and a black leather jacket on top with dark blue jeans. Now that it's winter I don't go out with a leather jacket obviously but pick something warmer. When training at the gym I go with a tank top and sweatpants.

Preffered brands are Hollister for vests and hoodies, Abercrombie & Fitch for T - shirts, Diesel for my fragnance, Ray Ban as shades and converse for shoes. I know.. I'm soooo original. :kawaii:

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
HaHaHa! So long as it's light enough to be comfortable and covers me enough to be socially acceptable (as socially acceptable as i can possibly be, that is) and enough to keep me warm(ish) in the cold. I'm good. No more or less. I don't like accessories. Hats, scarves, jewelry, even watches... having anything dangling off my appendages irritates me. In summer, my good ol (raggedy) pair of worn smelly leather sandals and in winter my dirt stained (smelly) pair of tennis shoes and ankle socks. I don't even like wearing coats if I can't help it.

About the only article of clothing I am passionate about is jackets. I really dig nice jackets, but it is so difficult to afford a good jacket. I always wear Khaki shorts and pants, and usually wear green or natural colors with simple patterns. Don't like denim except on jackets. I haven't worn blue-jeans for years.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hand-me-downs. Most of my clothes are sickeningly trendy (at least to me) hand-me-downs from my older sister. The clothes I like are a very few of those, sweats, worn jeans, the few geek-themed tees I have (a few Zelda, a Sonic and a Camp Half-Blood), elbow-length gloves and my bright red Bobs shoes. Seriously, after 3 days of wearing those shoes, they will be the most comfortable shoes you will ever wear.

Today I'm wearing a black H-M-D tee that says "MUSIC IS MY BOYFRIEND" in pink plaid letters, gray skinny jeans and black Ugg-ish boots that were quickly traded for blue fur-lined slippers after church.

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
It depends on temperature, and whether I'm inside or outside. If it's hot out, I'll more than likely just wear a pair of shorts and a tank top. Oh, and sometimes I wear spandex capris; they're really comfy. o: If it's cold outside, I'll wear jeans and some sort of long-sleeved shirt. When I'm just around in the house, I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Even in the cold, I wear shorts. Pants aren't my thing. There's this one pair of denim shorts I'm wearing almost all the time. It's that, and a baggy t-shirt. That's my get-up 90% of the days I live.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
When I go out I wear blue-jeans and a T-shirt. When i'm in the house I wear my pajama pants or some shorts with a t-shirt.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Depends really, but usually it's always about the same.

When I'm at home, I stick to comfortable shorts (like basketball shorts or board shorts) and a simple t-shirt.

When I'm out, I tend to stick more to jeans, occasionally board shorts, that are skinny fit, and athletic cut band tees. When it's cooler I'll toss a hoodie on over it or for go the t-shirt and go for a long sleeve shirt instead.

When I have to dress up a little, I go for a particular pair of super dark black jeans, a white button up and a black vest, occasionally putting on a sports coat or tie. Usually I'll just go for the white button up's sleeves rolled up. A lot more comfortable.

Also, I tend to wear wrist bands, usually a leather studded one I have with a para-cord one or a rubber one. Necklaces sometimes, usually closer fitting to the neck, but not chokers or collars.

And finally shoes, pretty much whatever I have. Usually a pair of slip-ons or high tops.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Depends. Since it's currently winter, and cold even in the house, I'm wearing a fuzzy hoodie. Purple. If I'm going out, I like to wear something baggy and comfortable. I have two favorite T-shirts. One is red with the words "Ask me if I care..." on the front, the other is white with the words "Did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morning?" on the front.

But currently? Super Mario Bros. pajama bottoms, dark red T-shirt. And the fuzzy purple hoodie. It's frigging cold!

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
When I am not working, my clothing preference is jeans and a t-shirt. I usually throw on a sweatshirt or jacket over it and call it good. I keep it simple. However, I live in a casual community, where not being concerned about my clothing is acceptable. I suspect if I lived in a bigger city, it would be more important to maintain an image.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I like flare jeans with a mean flare and a tank top lol. if it's cold still the same thing just a hoodie and jacket lol
And I have to have on a belt and belt buckle lol always.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
my pants are crappily patched in the crotch i patches on my pockets my left knee, above my right knee, on my left but pocket, and just above my right foot. i have 3 spikes on my right knee and zippers down my calfs (they were on the pants when i was given them). two 3 row studded belts. a misfits wallet chain. a triforce belt buckle. a long sleeved shirt under my torn ramones shirt. a black and white bandana/scarf/thing around my neck. a leather jacket with a misfits and a casualties patch with and assortment of buttons. metal spikes on my shoulders.. that what i've been wearing for the last 4 years.. i wash my pants every now and then.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Your Favorite Clothing Item and Why?

Don't think I've seen a thread like this, sorry if there is....

So what would be your favorite clothing item and why? It can be your most recent purchase your something that you've had for years! A T-Shirt, Socks, Shoes, Hoodie Ect.

My favorite clothing item at the moment would be my Royal Blue Bubble Coat! It's perfect for these cold and icy winter's and it's so warm inside and plus it's my Favorite colour :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom