• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Clothes

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm kind of a materialistic when it comes to clothes. I dress in what I find appealing and comfortable, but at the same time cool looking. So I was wondering what everyone here liked to where as far as clothes went. If there are any specific brands, that's fine. It doesn't really matter.

I usually where jeans a lot, the skinnier the better. I like the way skinny jeans feel cause they're pretty comfortable. Mine are black, blue, and white. I wear shorts a fair bit too, and if I do, I wear either board shorts, cut-offs, or cargo shorts.

I wear a lot of athletic fit t-shirts, mostly cause it's hot in Florida, but also cause they're very comfortable. Most of my shirts are band t-shirts.

When I do wear long sleeves, I wear hoodie shirts or henly's usually, but I have a couple normal long sleeve shirts. Usually I go for one of my hoodies though.

Shoes and socks, don't matter much. Whatever I like really.

So what about the rest of you?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
What are clothes?

Shirt, Pants, Undergarments, Socks, and Shoes. As long as I'm clothed, I'm good. I don't wear any specific brand names (because I honestly don't care), whatever fits me and looks good; I'm sold!

Sometimes I don't like being clothed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Honestly, I just wear whatever is comfortable, I.E jeans and a polo shirt with a collar. I don't care for slacks although they can get comfortable in certain moments. Long sleeve shirts, I don't care for but the sleeves cannot be so short as to not cover my forearm. I don't wear undershirts. I detest tanktops/wifebeaters or whatever you call them.

I don't wear many dress pants either. I hatehatehate shorts with a passion; they're just uncomfrotable and i feel people are looking at me (not to mention, tengo hairy legs). I don't like sweatpants. I do, however, like jeans. Jeans and khakis. :yes:

Socks? Black socks. Have to be the long ones too, don't like the footies.

Shoes, whatever works. Slip ons, don't like house shoes and don't much care for tennis shoes. Dress shoes work for me, though I wear them even in the backyard hah.

Dan

I often find myself wearing JJ's thong, Jeans, t-shirts and of course shirts. Oh and socks and shoes. In the winter I enjoy wearing a nice warm hoodie which is a bit oversized for me but it's cool. I don't really care on the other hand for brand clothing.

Joy

The Sexy One
I love clothes. I always spend ages dressing up. It's a part of the day I really enjoy.

I love wearing very loose, back or shoulderless t-shirts or a sleeveless top. I love wearing mini-shorts. I hate skirts but I like dresses.
Shoeswise, I enjoy wearing heels, and I like wearing flip-flops in summer. Otherwise I'd just wear converse-type trainers.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I'm picky about accessories. I love earrings, and make a different pair for almost every outfit I own, lol. I like dark wash boot cut or flares from old navy because I don't even have to try them on. I know they fit and it saves shopping time. shirts? i like to wear neutral colors and not stand out too much. shoes though? i love eclectic colors on tennis shoes. i have tangerine velour adidas shoes- they sound fug, but they really are cool- I promise :p i like pumas and various colors of ballerina flats.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My favorite clothes are my shorts and t-shirts. I LOVE SHORTS THEY'RE COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
My favorite shirt the one I got at my first concert. It has a mother pig sitting next to the skeletons of her dead babies and her teats spell out the band's name.
PigNipples.jpg

As for pants, who needs pants? I prefer jogging pants because they're comfortable and I like the swishy sound they make when I walk with them on.

I like my socks past the ankles, but to the knee is a little over the top.

I don't wear underwear, hats, jewelry, glasses, etc.

When i'm indoors i don't wear much, denim shorts, loose fitting shirts or tank tops sometimes socks but not a lot. but i dont care about name brands i just want to be comfy and dont wear anything can pull at scabs or cuts etc.

When i'm outside i cover up as much as i can so a lot of long sleeved dress shirts a lot of the time, loose jeans and converse usually.

clothes have never taken up much space in my mind, i feel good, i don't need to look good.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Hoodies and jeans. <3 I don't really care about brand names, as long as I like it, it's not too expensive, and it's comfy, I'm happy.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Shorts...but not the really short ones. I like the ones that go down to your knees. I also like normal T-shirts & tank tops cuz they're loose & comfortable. I don't really like dressing up alot for something normal. Saying that, I WILL cosplay as a cartoon character on cosplay day on spirit week!:D

Being the boring guy that I am, my wardrobe consists of plain-looking business casual colors: lots of khaki, white, black, and grey. I typically wear lots of dark/faded colors that sometimes give off the air of a goth. I genuinely despise colorful clothing. I am a simple pair of blues jeans and t'shirt kind of guy, and most of my clothes show signs of wear and tear, as a I purchase the majority of them from thrift stores and such. None of my clothes show off any fancy logos or labels, and I couldn't care less for name brand fashions and such. My entire wardrobe is comprised of autumn/winter clothing - long sleeves, sweaters, hoodies, etc. - all of which I wear all year around; I hardly ever wear shorts.

In a nutshell, my favorite clothes are plain-looking, generic brand, monochromatic autumn/winter clothes... :/

octorok74

TETTAC
Clothing

So this thread can be used for two things, I'm not picky. Option one, you could simply post what type of clothes you generally like to wear. Option two, you could post what you wore for today. Or option three, you could do both option one and two. Have fun people.

I generally wear jeans and a tee shirt. They are comfortable to wear and are the easiest things to find for my size. As for today, I wore a nice pair Arizona jeans with my brown APEX tee shirt I got this past summer.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I myself hate wearing shirts, dunno why really, but I just don’t like them. So often enough when around the house I will either not be wearing a shirt or will be wearing a zip up shirt that is left open, I’m just odd like that. When it comes to going to stores and stuff that’s often how it works as well, only difference is that I will have my shirt zipped up instead.

depends if i'm indoors or out.

If I'm indoors then i tend to not wear much, denim shorts and a tank top mostly since i have a lot of both and it means my war wounds dont get caught on material and reopen themselves.

If i'm outside then i wrap up regardless of the weather, loose fitting jeans and long sleeve shirts (of what little i have)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom