• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Favorite Classic Route?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
Ultimate's classic mode received a refreshing overhaul with its fixed routes per character, making the replayability of doing it 70+ times quite interesting without feeling overly repetitive. But with the variety will come preferences to some routes over the rest. So, which ones have you done that you liked the most?

I personally still have just under half the roster to complete, but so far Greninja's and Inkling's routes have been my favorite. Liked the type theming of Greninja's, and the alternating color schemes of Inkling's. Toon Link's also comes to mind for being very different with the fixed TFH-inspired team battles.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I loved Toon Link's cuz of the Triforce Heroes throw back and how much fun I have had playing that game with friends. I look forward to playing this game someday with said friends. :)

:wynaut:

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I really enjoyed Mario's, and Luigi's was a complete flip from what I expected going in. Kirby's has a neat idea with its throwback to gourmet race, and I like seeing touches like that. Simon's was also super neat, and that boss battle at the end was great.

I really like the personal touches, and when you find a route that has a special final boss, rather than the hands, then it's just a cherry on top.

I'm about halfway done, so there may be some in the second half that surprise me, but some of my favorites are Bowser with a boss being the penultimate stage followed by a curve ball with Mario and then Metal Mario in the final battle, every Link and Zelda route because I love the Ganon fight so much, Wolf's with him fighting cut fighters from Smash 4, and Marth's on his dragon slaying path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom