• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Favorite Character?

Favorite charecter?

• Happy Mask Salesman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skull kid

• Tatl&Tael

• Bombers

• Mikau

• Darmani

• Sakon

• Kafei&Anju

• Tingle

• Any others (post)

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Skull Kid for me. I liked how he was a simple sidequest character in OoT, to the main villain in MM (that doesn't necessarily mean final boss). He just seemed to create havoc wherever he went, but of course, we find an explanation for that in the end...

jbkarate9

KAME HAME HA!!!!
Yes good choice. Mine would be Happy Mask Salesman. I just get an eerie creepy feeling from him. I associate him with the moon children and skull kid all the time for some reason hahha!

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I'm gonna have to say Skull Kid. He is such an interesting character and a unique choice for the main enemy. I feel that the use of him as the chief evil really showed how powerful the mask truly is.

C

Chubby Luma

It's a close fight between Skull Kid and Tatl, but I think I may have to give it to Tatl. I always love the sarcastic characters.

K

keatonfan

beside kafie/anju, i would say(dont get angry at me) MAJORA!!!!

Shnappy

derp
Skull Kid is intriguing, I guess I would say. He possesses probably one of the better "villain stories" in the Zelda series, if you know what I mean. Ganon is your ordinary antagonist, the one that's just there, like a Bowser, a Ridley, etc. While Vaati is cool and all, I also kind of find the story behind him kind of boring. However, I find it kind of cool that Skull Kid was your ordinary little boy, but stumbled upon this commodity we like to call "Majora's Mask", and proceeded to nearly destroy the world by making the moon crash into the Earth. He ain't after no princess, he ain't after no world domination, he's after straight-up apocalyptic world destruction. Sure, many of the other characters in MM stand out when compared to other characters in the Zelda series, and MM holds the best group of characters in general in my opinion, but Skull Kid is one beastly little boy if I say so myself.

J

Jarnes

Mine would have to be Japas from The Indigo-Gos. The jam session with him was one of my favorite moments from any of the games

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm assuming you mean other than Link. I have to say Skull Kid. He had such a boss attitude. Also the damage he caused was very in depth. Even though we didn't see him throughout most of the game, it still felt like he was there since he caused so much destruction in the world.
"WHAT! Skull kid attacked Koume!?."
"That little imp turned me into a child."
"The last time we let someone other than humans join..."
Yeah, it's definitely Skull Kid.

Of the choices... wow, I like so many characters! The mask salesman is creepy, but he's cool and I love what he says when you wear masks and talk to him. Skull Kid is awesome, and I love Tatl's personality. I like Romani too! She's quirky and cute and talks in third person.

OotLord1003

Young Link
I gotta love tingle, He just made the game funny, interesting, and to others....annoyed.
He was just a fun little character and made me laugh a couple times! (although I hate him in WW)

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I don't understand why one could think the Skull Kid is an interesting character. He's just some stupid kid with no friends who stumbled upon a mask that happened to be extremely evil. Once he put that mask on, he was no longer in control, therefore, you find the mask interesting, not him.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Gotta go with skull kid on this one. He has an interesting backstory and I like the fact that he is a villain other than Ganon in the Zelda series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom