• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character Name

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Let's see... my top ten favorites (in the order of ten being my least favorite and one being my favorite) are...

#10. Cecil (Final Fantasy IV)
#9. Exdeath (Final Fantasy V)
#8. Lenna (Final Fantasy V)
#7. Luneth (Final Fantasy III)
#6. Cyrus (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum)
#5. Samus (Metroid series)
#4. Faris (Final Fantasy V)
#3. Golbez (Final Fantasy IV)
#2. Kain (Final Fantasy IV)
#1. Looker (Pokemon Platinum)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My current favorite names of characters from a video game, one being from a male and the other a female, would be Ranulf and Lethe. Ranulf sounds like a unique name and I have never heard of it before until I actually played Fire Emblem: PoR that had a character in it with this name. Lethe is the name of another character from the same game (she is also in my avatar and sig) and her name comes from Greek mythology by being the name of a river that flowed around Hypnos' cave and the Underworld and whoever drank from the river would forget everything.

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
I DO NOT care for Japanese/Chinese names at all. I honestly can't keep track of them. But Sora from KH was easy, & Kairi. But I love the name Epona.. haha.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Mine would have to be Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series.
I mean, they thought his name was so cool that they named a virus after him... Well that's because it's his virus but still!

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I'd have to go with... Magikarp. Just kidding. I can't really think of one though.

No wait! Betty and Bob Newbie from the Sims. :D

leonardo

was once the forum's youngest member
I LOVE Sonic! He is so fast and so awesome! I liked him ecspecialy in sonic and the black Knight. I hear they're making another sonic game called; SONIC COLORS coming Holiday 2010.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Jaquio from Ninja Gaiden & Ninja Gaiden 2 on the NES. I also like his real name which is Guardia de Mieux.

My favorite character name would have to be Vamp from Metal Gear Solid 2.
It is short for vampire, because he has vampire-like attributes.

Fire Emblem holds so many ties. There's Sedgar from Fire Emblem: the Shadow Dragon (aka Ankoku Ryuu To Hikari Tsurugi [yeah try saying that 3 times fast]) whose name is already cool enough without the 's' in the beginning (Edgar has always sounded like a kind of dinosaur to me), but the 's' is definitely not for "sucks" in this situation.
And of course I've gotta give props to Grado's male generals in Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones. Valter, Caellach, Cormag, Duessel, and Riev. Such awesome names. Actually, come to think of it, there's a BUNCH of Fire Emblem names I love. I'll list a few if you don't mind:
Ogma
Artur
Navarre
Roy
Zephiel
Marth
Minerva
Barst
Castor
Cain
Tiki
Bantu
Gharnef
Medeus
Hardin
and Wolf

Non-Fire Emblem-wise, Lance from Pokemon Silver has a pretty cool name. I've always found being named after some kind of weapon is awesome.

amaterasu

Writer
It's a really hard desicion between Hinawa and Kumatora (both from Mother 3) Those are my favorite female character names. my favorite male character name is Link, souly because his name is an inamatite object. LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom