• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character in Ss?

T

TriforceofTwili

I thought he sounded more Brittish, but in a game without voice acting, that is left for us to infer

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I say my favorites were Link, Zelda, Ghirahim, and Fi. This is not in order of favoritism. I liked almost all of the characters though. Many of the skyloftians all had their own unique personality and that they could actually be a part of what you were doing was something that i liked. You could help them in side quests or talk to them for information, buy/sell with them and all that made them all a part of the environment, and not just fillers that are just there for the sake of the land being populated.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
It is between Groose and Ghirahim. Groose just goes through so much character development, I have said it before; he is probably the most well developed characters I have ever seen from a Zelda game. Ghirahim is the most interesting and unique villain I have ever seen in a video game. So those are my two favorites, I cannot decide which one I like more. As for the minor characters, I think Beedle is my favorite.

T

TriforceofTwili

Overall, the characters were all great. I liked how Zelda had a very clear personality, as opposed to other Zeldas like the ones in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess who show almost no personality at all. Groose, well, he was Groose. He was so confident that he would save Zelda, and was ticked off when he found out Link would save her instead, but eventually turned around and became a big help in the later two Imprisoned battles. He had some of the best character development in the series, rivaled only by Midna. Ghirahim. Oh how he filled my heart with rainbows :) . He went from being calm and collected, to freaking out about not catching Zelda. He was very expressive, yet was able to maintain an element of mystery. All of the characters in the Bazaar had great personalities. Rupin who was scarily cheery, until you said no to buying something. Scrapper, who hated Link, but had a crush on Fi, and also had a catchy theme that stuck in my head. Gorko, who was very curious, and easily excited by a new discovery. There are a lot of enjoyable characters in Skyward Sword. I didn't like Faron, the Water Dragon, though. She had to send you to get her sacred water, to prove you were the hero, and then she flooded Faron Woods to get rid of all the monsters, who weren't much of a threat to her, and caused trouble for all the Kikwis. Then to get her part of the Song of the Hero, you had to prove yourself to her AGAIN.

I loved Groose!!!! They developed his character so well. The game really made you hate him at first but had you loving him by the end. Plus he was hilarious!! I thought the best line in the game is when he thanks Zelda and Link for being apart of what he likes to call " The legend of Groose".

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Groose is without a doubt my favourite. Not only is he downright hilarious but he also goes through significant character development later on. I hope to see him again in a new game called The Legend of Groose: Grooseland! :lol:
Of course, I can't forget to mention some other characters, namely Ghirahim, Link, Zelda, Scrapper, and Impa.

The Zelda in this game just stood out for me the most, probably my favorite character in any of the games so far

D

Demon Lord Link

All i can say about this topic is that my favourite character is Ghirahim because he isn't just a boss!!!;)You meet him several times all over the game you fight him 3 times and is the main bad villain in Skyward Sword.Demise comes next and Groose comes third:lol:poorrrrrrr Groose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom