• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character in Ss?

Groose, was hilarious. plus, he used the word "pompadour", which is the second awesomest word in the English language that uses an unnecessary letter in the last syllable (after bludgeon)

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Gosh, I don't know which would be my favorite... they're all so great! The remlits are pretty funny, and then there's Peatrice. Not my favorites, but no doubt entertaining.

The fortune teller. :x As soon as he said look into my eyes...

Ahh! That guy is so creepy... but awesome! Certainly better than Madame Fanadi. :D

Last edited:
A

AkiraAra

Definitely Groose. I loved ripping on him at the beginning.

I don't know what could have possibly happened to that big ball of red feathers.

"Nice hair."

Hey! Lay of the do. Everyone knows I have the coolest pompadour in town.

xD

But mostly, specifically for this scene. (Especially the first 5 seconds.)

[video=youtube;FatSToeahHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FatSToeahHI[/video]

AND WHAT IS THAT THING?!

Furthermore, the fact that 80% of the time he says his name, he touches his hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorites are Pipit and Groose. I love the character development and personality of both.

I was proud of Groose in the scene in which he accepted his fate as not being the hero, and I really enjoyed the Pipit sidequest.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I like em all! One person to note is Groose, he has a really nice and funny personality.

J

Jinx

favorite character... hmm hard pick
maybe Lavias the storm spirit (loved when he sings and link gets knocked back but then holds on to his edge and listens with his eyes shut.)

favorite species: Mogmas, great design

Least favorite species: The squid people, Zora for life

Favorite boss: Koloktos, That temple changed my hatred for water dungeons... What amazing level design

Least favorite boss: the SECOND "Imprisoned" battle... for so many reasons
(9th round of thunder dragon boss trial and i made a late night mess of myself and lost it all)

Skyloftian

Skyloft's Artist
For me , it would be a combination of Link , Zelda and, of course, Groose.
Link- because he's just plain awesome,
Zelda- because she's sweet and really expressive,
Groose- because I admire the way he evolves as the plot progresses.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Unlike most Zelda games, I actually felt for the characters emotionally. I felt for Groose and Zelda the most. This incarnation of Zelda I believe is the best in the series, she was cute, funny, and felt more like an actual person rather than a regal princess or incarnation of the goddess. She was just amazing over all. When ever Zelda felt sad or cried, I felt sad and wanted to cry along with her. The scene at the end when she gives Impa her regal wrist ring, and saw Impa wearing it in the future showed this. I actually felt for Zelda. As for Groose, I hated him in the beginning, he was an arrogent jerk, but as his character evolved when he came to Hyrule below, I felt for him more and more as a character. He turned out pretty good in my opinion, expecially by the end when he actually made me smile rather than him making want to punch his face in for stealing my loftwing. As you can see, I really enjoyed these two characters, and I have also seen many people who do as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom