• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Character in Ss?

T

themaddoughnut

mine is gorko.:) i love how he gets so exited when he makes a new discovery.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Link for some reason is my favorite in SS. He displays so much emotion, I love the way he screams and pants and gasps <3

Link of course,but if I most name someone else,I'd say Pipit only because of his Yellow outfit

THEM

Your cows are mine!
I can't decide. There's so many good ones!! If I had to pick, probably the little Robot that you help Gondo fix. I find it funny how he hates you but adores "Mistress Fi".

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I can't decide. There's so many good ones!! If I had to pick, probably the little Robot that you help Gondo fix. I find it funny how he hates you but adores "Mistress Fi".

Yeah, I love Scrapper's theme too. He's so awesome. MASTER SHORTPANTS XD

I like the item shop owner in the bazzar. He walks around with his head down all skulking and when you walk up to him hes all super happy. he tells you no pressure to buy yet he follows you everywhere. really funny

Ghirahim. One minute he was serious, the next he was bragging about his physique! xD The game just wouldn't have been the same without him.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I'm not all that far into Skyward Sword yet, but so far it's Zelda. I love how she's characterized; she has a really good personality and a bit of a fiesty nature which I rather missed in most other Zelda games.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
My favorite character is either Ghirahim because of how unique he is; there are no other characters even remotely like that, Groose simply because of the character development he goes through, or Beedle because he is a quirky goofball by day and a sophisticated and almost evil Brit by night.

L

LiquidOmega

I liked all the characters. I loved Rupin because he follows Link around like a creep during the day and at night he's tired and boring. I loved Groose because he's just overall a hilarious guy. I liked Fledge because I thought it was kind of touching how he looks up to Link. I liked Peatrice because I thought her side quest was funny and just made me smile. Overall I liked all the characters and loved how they actually had personality and seemed liked real people. Unlike in OoT where all the characters were two dimensional and had little to no personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom