• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Cat Movie

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Everybody has a favorite dog movie, but do you have a favorite cat movie? What is your favorite cat movie? What do you think is the purrfect representation of cats on the big screen? Did any movie influence you to get a feline friend?

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I feel like Homeward Bound 1 really set in my mind the personality of a cat.

BUT by far my favorite movie staring a cat is Milo & Otis.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Disney's The Aristocats is one of my favorite cat movies. I haven't seen it in a while though, so I don't remember enough of it to explain why.

I do remember enjoying the sly mischief that Thomas O'Malley would encourage. I also think it gives cats very cat-like purrsonalities.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Does anyone remember Oliver and Company??? One of the best cat movies out there

For sure. That was a great one.

fee07dde6252b5202695000f5b1a1a81.jpg

Mido

Version 1
a313e9352f0f83d94b44752dc9cd99bc.jpg

But in all seriousness, I am in agreement with the Aristocats. I used to watch it a ton when I was younger, and while I don't like it as much as other Disney movies, it has a certain charm to it, especially with the songs, although nothing beats Uncle Waldo.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Does anyone remember Oliver and Company??? One of the best cat movies out there
For sure. That was a great one.

Totally agree with both of you on that one! Just rewatched this one recently and as far as interpretations of Oliver Twist go, this is an interesting one. Billy Joel as Dodger and Bette Midler as Georgette makes that movie all the better.

As far as other films go, I'm quite fond of musicals and the 1998 made for TV version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats is one of my favourites, with "Macavity: The Mystery Cat" being my favourite T. S. Eliot poem that was included in that musical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom