• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Candy Bar?

Twix!

220px-Twix-Wrapper-Small.jpg

220px-Twix.jpg

220px-Twix-broken.jpg

Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
One candy bar that I have little to complain about is the Almond Hershey bars. Many of them I find to have no real taste, are too messy, or the caramel sticks to your fingers and/or face. Paydays, for example, are pretty good but they're much too salty and the caramel can make my fingers/face sticky. Another thing I tend to do with candy bars is eat the chocolate shells, i.e. Snickers, and eat the center. As you can imagine, that can get really messy. Plain 'Ol Hershey bars do not have any of those problems; all you have to deal with is making sure it doesn't melt, which happens to all of them. Hershey bars are not even worth eating unless they have almonds in them. I like all nuts in general. Sure, they are kinda boring, even with almonds, but who eats the same kind of bar all the time?

Oh, candy. Candy is my secret weakness! Not so secret anymore.... :P I miss candy bars - I hardly eat them anymore, but when I did I think my favorite would have been Twix, since I adore caramel. Generally the ones I eat more recently are just good, solid dark chocolate, since I can't have milk anymore, but occasionally I splurge on some special ones with delightful things in them... but I still love Twix. I wish I had one now! :>

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so I don't usually buy candy. But if I'm going into an exam, I always buy a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup to help me relax if I get too stressed out.

well I don't just have 1 favorite. My favorites since I was a kid (and still is) are Nutrageous, Paydays, and Hershey (with peanuts)
my recent favorite for the past few years (along with the other 3) are the Mr. Good Bar and the 100 grand bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom