• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Call of Duty Game

What is your favorite Call of Duty game

• Cod

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cod2

• Cod3

• Cod4: Modern Warefare

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Cod5: World at War

• Other

• Total voters
Call of Duty is the popular WWII/Modern combat game series (as if you didn't know already lol). Personally I love it, mostly because of the game that got me hooked, Call of Duty 2. I was wondering what Cod games are your favorites. :)

Guardian

The Chosen One
Call of Duty 4 hands down. Iv'e seriously been playing it online since last summer for the Ps3. It is a very fun experience online and very addicting after you get into the online experience. In my opinion it's the best Call of duty out now.

We will see until Modern Warefare 2 comes out in Novemeber. If anyone wants to add me for the Ps3 just give me a pm and we'll talk about it.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I have great memories of playing through Big Red One and Call of Duty 3, so it would have to be one of them. World at War was good from what I played of it.

linkman8

True and Noble
Oh, that's a difficult one. I had a lot of fun playing COD 1 & 2. I even played them online on the PC and it was loads of fun. I never played COD 3, and COD 4 wasn't quite my thing. COD WaW is one I've played recently and it's pretty fun, though the missions were kind of short. So I'd have to say either 1,2,or WaW.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Definitely CoD4. The only problem I found was the single-player game was way too short. I'm not much of a multi-player guy, so I depend on that aspect. Aside from the length, it was very well done.

R

ResidentZelda

I like COD5 World at war I don't know maybe because it's the only COD game that I've ever played XD

N

NarutoAngel221

Call of Duty is one hell of a game...You will get addicted to it if you keep playing...

Len

Zelda On Paper
i liked COD 2 big red one, that game pulled me into the series, i really did enjoy just as the same with COD3 for wii (i love the new control mode for this game, i have enjoyed it much as same with COD2)

Last edited:
Call of Duty for... After playing that game, I never touched the others CoDs again. I like how they made it modern weapons and such. It got so boring using those old guns that sucked. CoD4 made me play the series again, if they had not made 4 I would not have ever played another game of CoD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom