• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bruce Willis Movie

• Thread starter Twilight_Prince
  • Start date
T

Twilight_Prince

Bruce is always a cop with a funny/ quirky sidekick. To this day my favorite BW movie is Live Free or Die Hard with Justin Long as his sidekick.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My overall favorite of his is probably the first Die Hard, but there are some definite honorable mentions: Tears of the Sun, The Jackal, and Last Man Standing.

Djinn

and Tonic
I have always considered Live Free or Die Hard to be the weakest of the Die Hard movies, The first and third are my favorite of the Die Hards. And he did make Fifth Element watchable, without him it would just be some really odd scifi with a screaming Chris Tucker every few seconds.

I think I have to make it a tie between Pulp Fiction, Hudson Hawk, and the first Die Hard. I could rewatch any of those at any time.

It's a close call between Die Hard 1, Die Hard 2, The Fifth Element and Pulp Fiction. I loved all of those films, thought that they were all brilliant. If I had to be able to only watch one again in the future though, I'd probably say The Fifth Element. I don't know why most other people seem to not like it, I thought that it was a great film.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I honestly think Pulp Fiction is the only Bruce Willis movie I have seen... hmm... so yeah, I will have to go with that.

I have seen a couple of "Bruce Willis" movies. Did not like the majority of them but Pulp Fiction is a good one and I believe that "Bruce" dominates the movie with some extremly "cool acting".

Another nice movie would have to be "Sin City". But Bruce is not the dominant actor here, Rourke definitely is :yes:.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Favorite Bruce Willis movie?

twelve_monkeys_ver3.jpg

12 Monkeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom