• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Breakfast Food

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
So what is your favorite breakfast food?

This will be great for all to view to get new and different ideas for breakfast along with it'll be nice to see what everyone likes.

I'd have to say my favorite breakfast item is that of egg, sausage, and a biscuit. But not just the 3 but in a sandwich! You have to have a slightly runny egg perfectly seasoned with salt and pepper and cheese melted over the top with a sausage patty placed between an opened biscuit... (drooling slightly... sorry) A glass of orange juice on the side gives you the perfect way to wake up.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I actually recently discovered that this was my favorite: scrambled eggs cooked with diced salami. I made this a few times recently and it's really delicious. You mix diced salami (I use about 5-6 slices), 1/4 cup of milk, and 4-5 eggs together in a bowl (I like to add salt and pepper too) and then pour that mix in a frying pan. It comes out really well.

Diego

Donger King of leis
My favourite breakfast food?
Pizza. :P

Yeah I know it's not an "official" breakfast food , but when I wake up after a night with friends, and I see the remnants of the last night Pizza, I can't stop feeling so full of love towards the world, for giving me the chance to enjoy the cold, greasy and slightly unhealty slice of pizza I'll be eating that morning :3

Details. What's in this specialty omelet of yours?

You can find the recipe on Google, but I'll paste it here.

• 500g new potatoes
  • 1 onion, preferably white
  • 150ml extra-virgin olive oil
  • 3 tbsp chopped flatleaf parsley
  • 6 eggs
I tend to add a bit of extra flavor with some Parmesan cheese, and I use a red onion instead of a white one.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like a slice of salami on toast, or two hard boiled with salt and pepper, or an egg and slice of bacon.

*edit: My post says salt, but when I read it on the actual thread is says slugs?? Did I miss some sort of joke?

I can beat your tricks!!!

Color me confused. Anyway, what I like on my eggs is a spice and it makes slugs very unhappy, and is a four letter word that starts with s. And is not what comes out of your anus.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The last thing I want to eat in the MORNING are pancakes (in my country it's more for dinner and not for breakfast plus I don't like pancakes), saucages and pizza.
To start my morning with this heavy food is going to make me feel sick the rest of the day. If I eat breakfast, I'll start with just two slices of bread and coffee.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My preferred meal is 2 slices of French Toast with lots of cinnamon, nicely topped with real butter, PROPER whole Canadian Maple Syrup™, and a side of bacon. Usually accompanied by a glass of milk or chocolate milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom