• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bosses

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
One of my favorite bosses are the diabolical cubus sisters in PH. I like the 'tennis matches' in boss battles and this is the advanced version of this standard with four ghosts throwing energy balls you had to reflect. It was also one of the more challenging battles for PH standards and it was just a fun battle. I also like that they first were children on the ghost ship who acted quite suspicious, but not suspicious enough to expect that they were the boss of the ghost ship.

Another one of my favorite bosses is Volvagia. I like dragon-like creatures and what is more awesome than a dragon that floats in the air, has fire hair and wants to kill you :P. I always have to feeling Volvagia really tries to kill you during the battle, chasing you while breathing fire and throwing boulders on your head. I also like the 'whack a mole' concept with the megaton hammer, hitting Volvagia on the head when she comes out of one of the lava pits.

Last but not least is Gohma from WW. Using Valoos tail with the grappling hook was such a clever idea to use the dungeons weapon in the boss battle. The battle was a bit too easy (but as it is the boss from the first temple that is not surprising), but compared to other first boss battles it is one of the most challenging. And the overall battle is so entertaining. The scene were that perfectly shaped boulder falls on Gohmas head, Links reaction when he falls in the lava and Gohma following your every move with his one eye, it always makes me laugh :P.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My top three favorites are...

Volvagia: I love Dragon creatures but this one takes the cake, it had a fun battle and an awesome design. I really liked how Volvagia didn't have wings, that was cool

Gohma: I like any Gohma boss, my favorites are the WW and OoT versions, they both vary in design and difficulty. I reall liked the idea of swing on Valoo's tail.

Ganon Alttp: I liked this version the best and it was one of the hardest but probabely the most rewarding.

J

Jlemon21

I'm having a hard time deciding between Argorok, Fossil Stalord, and Molgera. But I think Stalord is the best out of all of them. Although all three boss fights and large and epic, Stalord seemed larger and... um... "epicer?" lol

N

nintendoLOVER05

My favorite boss would be the very last battle were ganon goes into 2 sword boar form in oot cuz it's actually one of the easiest boss in the game when u figure out his strategy XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom