• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Favorite Boss

Probably..... Ugh. I don't know, maybe ...... Phytops (correct me if I misspelled that). That is the most original boss. The others were taken from other games like Skeildrag ( I've got no idea how to spell that) and Stalord.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Cragma, without a doubt. Who doesn't love the cart? It reminded me of the stalord battle some:nod:

C

Crddtrd

not totallty sure im a bit of a cautios player havent faced cragma yet but so far my favorite is Frazz

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Fraaz.png

My favorite boss in Spirit Tracks was Fraaz because he was challenging, creative, and was very well designed. The first reason is the challenge. Spirit Tracks was obviously was more difficult than it's predecessor Phantom Hourglass and this boss proves it. I didn't die on any of the bosses in Phantom Hourglass, and after fighting Stagnox in the forest temple I thought this game was going to be the same way, well after I fought Fraaz I was proven wrong. I actually died at this boss, which is a rarity in the recent Zelda games. This boss surprised me with difficulty once I finally beat him. So that is the first thing going for this boss.

Next, I would like to talk about the creativeness of this boss. I liked the idea of a fire and ice boss and this boss brought that to life. Fraaz had two forms that you fought twice and each time they changed a little bit. The first form he either extends himself to blow out fire or ice, the second is when he splits into two little Fraaz's that either spit out fire or ice. The other two parts were just the same forms only they made the forms harder.

The final thing I want to talk about is the design of the boss. Fraaz was a very comical boss as he got inflated which I thought was very funny. The looks of the boss were pretty unusual too, he had big bulging eyes, bat ears, and a ring of red and blue around his eyes. This boss greatly resembles a a bat or some sort of mammal, but mostly he looks like a bat without wings in my opinion or some sort of marsupial. Fraaz is truly a weird looking boss which I thought was quite unique, and I liked that. Well if you read this far, thanks and I hope you had a great time reading this. Have a good night and happy gaming.

C

Crddtrd

i changed my mind i like byrne his constant laughing makes me histerical

Red Link

Sandwhich and Cereal
mine was frazz he was easy but fun i only lost a heart when i battled him:rolleyes:

T

TehPatriarch

I'd have to say the Boss Moblin from TP. He was really oringinal to me, which I loved.
Obvious troll is obvious. And I loved fighting Cragma. And I agree with playing that damn flute. SO HARD.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Skeldritch.jpg
My favorite boss was Skeldritch because of the difficulty and the unique use of the Sand Wand, my favorite item.

The difficulty of this boss was unreal for a recent Zelda game. All the bosses in Spirit Tracks were harder than the bosses in its predecessor, Phantom Hourglass. Anyway, Skeldritch was difficult because of the strategy used to defeat him. When Skedritch fires the large rocks at Link, you had to use the Sand Wand to stop the rocks, lead then to one of the four catapults in the room, and use the catapult to shoot the rocks at Skeldritch, breaking a section of his body. And when you got to the last three sections that were covered in armor, you had to lure him in a different direction so you could get to the weak spot. What made it worse was his laser! The way the boss fight was designed made this fight very intriguing.

The way the Sand Wand was used is another factor in my liking this boss. The Sand Wand, even though it was my favorite item because it was the most creative idea I've seen in a Zelda game, was kind of useless to me. The idea was very creative and clever, but it wasn't used as much as I had hoped it would be. The boss battle with Skeldritch really made good use of the Sand Wand and it made this item actually useful. The Sand Wand had a lot of potential, and you can obviously see that potential in this boss fight, if only it was used out-side of the Sand Temple...

All in all, Skedritch was a great boss who was designed well and used the dungeon's item in a new and creative way.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Hmm....
Im a fan of listing crap so, lets start this thing:

5.-Fraaz:
Love his music reference, how he is a mash-up of bosses from previous games(that fire dude from the Temple of Fire in PH and Jalhalla from WW), and that, well, he looks funny, ok!? YES! I CHOSE HIM BECAUSE OF THAT!

4.-Cragma:
What the heck is wrong with this? Using an item you don't even have or can have in your inventory is awesome!

3.-Byrne:
I think its self-explanatory...

2.-Demon train & Puppet Zelda:
I love having another boss fight on train that isnt a play on Ghoma and irritating as hell, this boss is actually original in a way that you dont really know what to shoot... at first. You just use the cannon because its the only train weapon, but its awesome to fight it and within the time limit. Puppet Zelda is included, because its not a boss by itself, since its just shoot an arrow at Zelda while you avoid Cole.

1.-Malladus:
By far one of the easiest, if not the EASIEST boss in THE ENTIRE ZELDA FRANCHISE, but the epicness of this battle is unmatched in this game, its a perfect final battle, though i would have prefered to battle Cole, the music in this battle is... i dont know how to even describe this moment in the game.
tumblr_l8c1flbxF91qbm81ho1_500.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_l8c1flbxF91qbm81ho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l8c1flbxF91qbm81ho1_500.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom