• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss?

By game:

Ocarina of Time: Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Bongo Bongo, and Ganon. I can't decide.

Majora's Mask :Gyorg

The Wind Waker:
1. Ganondorf (The Final)
2. Molgera, close second.

Twilight Princess:
1. Stallord
2. Argorok
3. The final bosses

Adventure of Link:
1. Dark Link
2. Gooma

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
I love fighting Ganon from WW. He isn't really that hard for me and he's just really fun to fight. It's just enough of a challenge to not be boring but not too much of one to where he's annoying. It's the perfect boss battle for me lol.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I love fighting Ganon from WW. He isn't really that hard for me and he's just really fun to fight. It's just enough of a challenge to not be boring but not too much of one to where he's annoying. It's the perfect boss battle for me lol.

Yes. I agree with you 100% there. However, if you're not careful, Ganondorf can beat you up. He takes off, what, a heart per hit?

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
for me by game i think it is

Ocarina of time:
King Dodongo or Volvagia

Wind Waker:
Ganondorf

Twilight Princess:
Fyrus, Stallord, or Ganondorf

I'm not only going on the boss battle itself and all the elements of the battle but also how great looking these bosses were to look at while facing them.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
All of my favorite boss fights are from the 3D games, just because the sheer size and appearance of each boss is impressive. The visuals make for an epic battle. Well, at least make it look epic. But as for specific bosses that I like, I'll just name one boss that I like from each game.

OoT:
Twinrova. This one can be annoying for the first part, but once Koume and Kotake combine, the battle becomes awesome. It's interesting, because you don't do much, but waiting for the right elemental attack was actually kind of fun. Plus the death scene is just so funny.

WW:
Jalhalla. Something about lifting this giant poe to throw it into spikes was quite entertaining.

TP:
The final fight with Ganondorf. I enjoyed all four parts, but the final sword fight was my favorite. I love the few chances in Zelda games where you can actually get something like a one on one sword fight. Being able to do this with Ganondorf was a great way to end the game.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
in basically all the games I love Fighting the final Boss! weather it's Gannon or dark Link. Vaati or Majora. I enjoy those Fight to the Death endings!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I will list my favorite bosses and the reasons why they are my faves.

5. Stallord TP - The battle took some experimentation on my part for part 2. Not to mention the Dinosaur Boss music from OoT made me almost cry with nostalgia.
4. Puppet Ganon TWW - Two words: Snake Form.
3. Dark Lord Ganondorf TP - As if swordfights couldn't get more epic, you fought him on Epona first, then you had a total sword duel second.
2. Blizzeta - The music, coupled with the environment made this battle unforgettable. Particularly for Part 2.
1. Ganondorf TWW - The music, the fight, and the flood coming down on top of you made it absolutely unforgettable.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I will list my favorite bosses and the reasons why they are my faves.

5. Stallord TP - The battle took some experimentation on my part for part 2. Not to mention the Dinosaur Boss music from OoT made me almost cry with nostalgia.
4. Puppet Ganon TWW - Two words: Snake Form.
3. Dark Lord Ganondorf TP - As if swordfights couldn't get more epic, you fought him on Epona first, then you had a total sword duel second.
2. Blizzeta - The music, coupled with the environment made this battle unforgettable. Particularly for Part 2.
1. Ganondorf TWW - The music, the fight, and the flood coming down on top of you made it absolutely unforgettable.

Dinosaur Boss? Surely you know that her name is Volvagia and she's a dragon. (And, yes, I was stoked when I heard the remake of that theme.) :triforce:

Love the Ganondorf battles.

Blizzeta. Really. Huh. Well, to each his own, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom