• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorite Boss In ST?

• Stagnox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fraaz

• Phytops

• Cragma

• Byrne

• Skeldritch

• Total voters

Majora's Cat

How about that
This poll is going to determine which boss will represent Spirit Tracks in the overall favorite boss poll.

So, what is your favorite boss from Spirit Tracks?:)

Pikacondon

Title.
Definitely Skeldritch. the battle idea was all- new and he was quite challenging. plus his soundtrack was good too.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
the reason I like the fight with byrne is this easter egg - play the spirit flute and he'll stop mid attack and the camera will zoom in on him as he says "that sound, it reminds me of-" and then he will continue to fight

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Phytops, Byrne and Skeldritch. These are my favorites probably due to their attack patterns.
The attack relentlessly. Phytops whips around smacking the ground while shooting goo from his head. It was rather fun playing around his tentacles, but I really got on edge when he really goes wild. Though I find the goo he shoots annoying if it hits me.

Byrne was one of the easiest fights ever in Spirit Tracks. Usually easy enemies are not in my favorite list, but I liked his erratic fighting style. And Playing around him was rather fun, especially when Phantom Zelda grabs him by the claw.

Skeldritch was a reminder of Stallord to me. Though the cannon-shooting boulders was rather....weird. In any case I had a hard time planning things while fighting him, but I really loved smacking him silly when I finally got to his bald crystal skull.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I just had to go with Byrne, but I like most of the bosses of ST.
Just not Phytops.(and please don't de-rep me for this!)

Byrne is my favourite, because he is bad, then you fight him, then he becomes good, and I just thought that was epic.

Aw, Stagnox gets no love. :xd: You probably should have put the final boss on there though, yeah. Plus Dark Link. :bleh:

I loved all the bosses actually. While Stagnox was really easy, he was a decent first boss. Dark Link was probably ultimately the weakest boss in the game. But if I had to pick a favorite...

Well I voted for Fraaz and Byrne. Fraaz is my favorite of the bosses overall, because he was the best all out fight IMO. It was nice that the battle was straightforward, and it was an intense test of skill. I always have fun fighting Fraaz. Also, his song was awesome.

Byrne is also an awesome boss, but... I also hate him. You know why I hate him? Because the fight was too short. :( He was incredible but the fight was really brief. I would have liked them to have lengthen it more. Health, a second form, whatever.

Definitely Skeldritch. the battle idea was all- new and he was quite challenging. plus his soundtrack was good too.
Oh, speaking of the soundtrack, I thought it was interesting how Phantom Hourglass had only one boss and one dungeon theme. Whereas Spirit Tracks had two each, essentially. Two dungeon themes, but then they sort of mixed it up on boss themes. They had two main themes, but arranged them slightly differently for each boss. Stagnox, Phytops and Skeldritch used one song while Fraaz and Cragma used the other... Overall I think I liked Fraaz and Cragma's song best.

the reason I like the fight with byrne is this easter egg - play the spirit flute and he'll stop mid attack and the camera will zoom in on him as he says "that sound, it reminds me of-" and then he will continue to fight
Oh, sweet! I didn't know about this! Thanks for bringing it up! :lol:

P

Pharaoh

I liked fighting Cragma, riding around in that cart, and he looked epic. Overall, I liked the bosses and ST. Zeldas are the only games I play anyway, so each one is great for me.

I love the bosses in ST, i´m not sure if I like the ones in PH more, but ST definitely had its good dose of well designed bosses. Much like MC, bosses in ST are not about the difficulty level, but the fun of fighting against them. For some reason, the DS boss battles are very fun and creative, despite the fact that they lack challenge, but what they lack in difficulty they compensate with cleverness. Take Fraaz for an example, that guy will actually destroy the torches you were using against him, foricng you to come up with a different strategy. My favorite bosses in the game are definitely Cragma and Byrne, also Malladus, including the train part. But Byrne was particularly special, because I thought you were not going to fight him. Not only the music, is the design of the battle that was pretty unique. Its one of the few bosses in the game were you use Zelda, and I loved to use both characters at once. And the cutscene where Link and Zelda smile at each other was just so funny :3

Cragma was also specially satisfying. It gave me a Eox vibe (a boss from PH), which was also a boss where you required to move around him in order to inflict damage. I dont know... but riding minecarts while you shoot arrows is fun! And malladus was simply a great battle, it was challenging and the ending was just... amazing. I actually enjoyed most bosses in ST.

I actually did that in my first fight because I didnt now how to fight Byrne and he kept hitting me with his gaunlet! A pretty nice scene, Byrne was a pretty cool character, I wish he had more development.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Personally I fuond Fraaz the best boss, I actually found him quite tricky at first. He was easy once I got the hang of how to beat him. I loved the battle style and his title: Master of Icy Fire.

Z

Zelda567

I really enjoyed Cragma.I enjoyed how you fought him and it was so fun:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom