• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorite Boss In AoL?

• Horsehead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Helmethead

• Ironknuckle

• Carock

• Gooma

• Barba

• Thunderbird

• Total voters

pacpix

AWESOME
Thunderbird was my favorite because he was very challenging only ironknuckle even comes close to the challenge of thunderbird

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I voted for Thunderbird, as he simply has the funnest and most challenging boss in the game (after Dark Link without the cheat).

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I wanted to choose Shadow Link but understand why he was not in the poll (did understand why even before reading the posts of the thread).
I love the bosses of this game and I could almost pick every single one. However, Barba is a spectacular boss extraordinare and that is why I decided to choose him.

Can a boss be much more epic? I do not think so! :)

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
Adventure of Link is a game that sadly gets overlooked by some of the greater Zelda games in the series. Adevnture of Link sure had its flaws, but one of its strengths was its bosses. The Bosses in Adventure of Link really stook out to me because most of the bosses were more humanoid. As Djinn said in a different thread
And I normally like the more human characters you fight over the typical large monster. Link vs an equal opponent wielding a sword of their own just seems to be much more epic a fight than Link slashing at the weak point of another large squid monster or oversized Deku Baba.
Now I share the same opinion as Djinn and think that the more humanoid enemies are more epic than any random monster could ever be, and I would like my favorite three AoL to appear again. I will now show you guys my top three favorite AoL bosses.

3.) Gooma
Gooma.png
Is it a bull, an ape, or a giant withh a spikey ball? Well, whatever it is it looks pretty cool as a sprite. Gooma resides in the Ocean Palace and is a real pain to beat even, he was the first boss that I had trouble with in Adventure of Link. Gooma is a very unique boss and was very fun to play. I really liked the design of this boss and it was an amazing battle to play through.

2.) Carock
Carock.png
I'm going to say this right now, this boss was a piece of cake, but the design looked awesome. The idea of Carock was a great idea for a boss battle, but the battle was executed poorly. Carocks design however made up for that. I don't know why, but this boss just stuck with me and whenever I think of Adventure of Link 50% of the time I will probably remember Carock in Maze Palace.

1.) Horsehead
Horsehead.png
Horsehead was an amazing boss fight and had a great design. Horsehead is the other 50% of what I think of Adventure of Link. Horsehead also seems like the most likely boss to make a return. It was a fun boss fight and I just love to fight him. Well that does it for this time and if you read this far, thanks for reading and have a great day!

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Aw No Darklink? You make me sad.

If I were to choose again, I Choose IronKnuckle. I just love to stab them in the heads and jump with glee ehehehehehee.
Thunderbird would have been my choice, but then I remembered how fun it was to battle which made me think it was the best boss in the game and made it seem easy on me. :P

From the list, I picked Gooma and Thunderbird, because they were both cool. But Dark Link is right up there with them, even if not in the poll. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom