• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Favorite Boss

What Is Your Favorite Boss In LoZ?

• Aquamentus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dodongo

• Manhandla

• Gleeok

• Digdogger

• Gohma

• Total voters

Majora's Cat

How about that
This poll is part of a larger poll which will name which boss in ten major Zelda games was your favorite. For games that already have threads that are polls for your favorite Zelda bosses in specific games, I will not post a thread. Instead, I will use his/her poll and give that person credit for his/her thread.

So, what was your favorite boss in The Legend of Zelda?

Moldorm

Is not Error
I like Aquamentus. He was my first Zelda boss, and I'll always remember him that way. Though he's not tough in the slightest, I felt validated by defeating him for the first time. Plus, when you think about it, none of the bosses in LoZ offer much of a challenge. So, for a favorite boss I consider Aquamentus: the unicorn-horned, spiked, :sick: bloody phlegm shooting dragon.

I like Gleeok because it's simple.

But I like Manhandla because its name is humorous.

(manhandler)

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
I don't really know why, but I liked Gohma. Even they the boss fight was pretty plain, I suppose it introduced the eye as a weak spot concept, and Gohma became a pretty popular boss.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
It was kinda hard to pick, but I'd say Gohma. It was just really fun trying to wait around and hit the eye while dodging the other stuff.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Aquamentus and Gleeok. Easy. (Especially Gleeock.) Digdogger and Gohma were pathetic. And the Dodongo was a little too easy (although a classic enemy derived from it). Manhandla was pretty good, though.

Gohma was not pathetic! I am highly offended by such a comment! :l Why do you say they are "pathetic"? Are they not worth your time, hm? Your above them, are you? ;P

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I picked Gleeok...I actually had throuble fighting him in my first run-through of LoZ...but I think he's prety cool :) ....and Manhandla....hehe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom